2rxvaqv.jpg

2dw56g.jpg

5aevyq.jpg

2dt5gzs.jpg

2cpc5j5.jpg

Last edited:

CanadianPirate

Apr 17, 2007
It looks like that orca is about to enjoy some tasty duck.

Hopefully the Canucks bounce back after that atrocious game against the Kings. I'm saying 3-2 Canucks win with goals by Kesler, Kassian (after Tortorella makes him cry for his crap effort against the Kings) and lets say Burrows.

Nov 1, 2011
I'm really not sure how the Ducks continue to win with their defense...that being said, we win when I predict a loss...so the Ducks get 9 powerplay goals and blow us out.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I'm really not sure how the Ducks continue to win with their defense...that being said, we win when I predict a loss...so the Ducks get 9 powerplay goals and blow us out.

Skating, and breakout ability.

Their effectiveness in the D zone relies on getting the puck, and transitioning the play the other way. If you can force them to spend a lot of time in the D zone, they will probably be in trouble. They'll basically try to bend but not break, until they can get their hands on the puck. If Boudreau goes back to his previous D lines, you'll see a good puck mover on each D pairing.

And great GDT!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Glad there's a game today - helps to forget that awful game last night.

Ducks are flying right now (no pun intended). Hopefully the Canucks are looking to redeem themselves and bring their A game.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Also, just in case it hasn't been posted, Lack gets the start;

Sportsnet Pacific ‏@SNETPacific 9h
Eddie Lack will play Sunday in Anaheim against the #Ducks. Pre-game show on Sportsnet at 4:30 pm pst. #Canucks
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
I was playing at a pub last night and had to watch most of the game from on stage. There looked to be 2-3 instances where a Kings player really seemed to embellish a hit. Was this the case?

BC Ben

Mar 26, 2010
True North
I'm headed to the game tonight! Managed to talk my girls into going while we are in Disneyland. Great (and cheap) seats!

GrogZilla

Mar 31, 2013
Really glad that after last nights showing they have to just get right back out & play again.
No time to dwell on it & I'm sure it'll have them motivated.

3-1 Canucks, Ducks with a late goal to steal the shutout.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Awesome GDT! :laugh:

Ugh, I hope for a much better effort than last night. We had a strong start to the game with tons of scoring chances, but it was downhill from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad