Pre-Game Talk: GAME #20 - Canucks vs. Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Assuming the mods will allow for this, I'd like to continue post-game talk here, but also allow room for general Canucks talk during the layoff before the Kings game.

...because it's a long layoff.

So I guess it's a post-game thread and a pre-game thread.

Last edited:

arsmaster*

I just want to say the thing that pissed me off more than how we played was that horse ship embellishment call on Daniel.

Refs watch too much TV.

That call makes the league unwatchable.

M A K A V E L I*

Screw the regular season. I'm going into Kevin Bieksa statue mode until the playoffs.

EjySWSp.jpg

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Zombo, I'm hoping for the next GDT that Expo Ernie can replace Bowness and/or Newell Brown behind the bench.

arsmaster*

Also wasnt impressed with the no-call on the Vermette/Burrows play.

Loves Shorty's call though.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
This. Anyway does Alberts stay or does Barker come in the lineup if Bieksa isn't healthy of course.

I'd probably go with Alberts, I think the Kings aggressive forecheck would eat Barker alive, especially after he hasn't seen NHL action for so long.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
This. Anyway does Alberts stay or does Barker come in the lineup if Bieksa isn't healthy of course.

:scared::help:

i think at least once, that said the canucks are seriously the most disorganized team i've seen with an empty net, everything is just around the perimeter with sloppy passes and weak board battles

Yep, no support whatsoever. That Edler giveaway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->