Post-Game Talk: GAME #20 - Canucks 5 vs. Kings 2 - March 2, 2013

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Some of us have not convinced ourselves that the Canucks are a bad team, we're just telling it like it is, and that is the Canucks are not on a level that will win the Cup. The score does not always indicate how a team plays overall in a game.

Classic fan mentality. Taken from Hawks GDT:

Oh great, a power play...

Someone wake up Sharp. Where is he?

The way this board reacts to being down in the third period, you'd think they were 0-21 and lost every game by one goal.

keith and seabrook just brutallllll today

Why is their such little faith in an 18-0-3 team?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Classic fan mentality. Taken from Hawks GDT:

Have the Hawks played average, and uninspired for a year? We sure have. We're not awful, in no way am I saying we're awful, but we're not at a level to have a deep playoff run as it stands. We're most likely to have a playoffs like we did last season as nothing in our play has changed at all.

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
Have the Hawks played average, and uninspired for a year? We sure have. We're not awful, in no way am I saying we're awful, but we're not at a level to have a deep playoff run as it stands. We're most likely to have a playoffs like we did last season as nothing in our play has changed at all.

Yes, for almost 2 years.

They were a dominant, cup winning team, followed it up with average, uninspired play for 2 years and are back to being a dominant club again.

Sustaining elite level play for 3 plus seasons is something you rarely see in the NHL. It will be even more rare in a cap environment.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
This is off topic from where this thread has gone, but one thing I found really neat watching this came was how active the ref or refs were vocally, and how much the board mics were picking up. You could hear them yelling at the players all game long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad