GDT: Game 20: Canada Vs Czech Republic | 1PM EST 7PM CET | CAN 7 - 2 CZE

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
We have been far short of awe inspiring.
Who would've been awe inspiring in this pool? Eg. if you swap Canada with Sweden then the Swedes would look okay and Canada would look tremendous. It's the pool not the team. This pool is positively insane.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Střondala is an interesting name to bring in. Hoping for a good game
I should say... I like Strondala and fits the new identity of our team really well. We are a Varada lunch pail group now and he fits it perfect.

Reactions: kudymen

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Get into the game, go out there and hit someone right away, pick a player.
Our next best group is undrafted Mysak, Pitlyk and Pekar (who got 4th line minutes last time)... I'd start with them.

If you really want to screw us up.. kill a D. We only have 6 for the rest of the tourney.

Reactions: jj cale

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I earlier mentioned the improved PP against US. The other thing I should say.. I was all over our D and how bad they are pre tourney. Zabransky, Has and Kubicek have all played well above their level and have been very good for us. Klikorka has also been very good and might get himself on a draft radar like Salda did a few years ago.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
There is your hit JJ! Now a goal early to make this a classic Canada start!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
All these fitness commercials are killing my buzz. Where's my targeted beer and sadness ads?
I drank Jai Alai IPA in honor of the American win last night. I have some Great Lakes Brewery IPA's ready for this one if Canada wins.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I can't believe we've scored 2 powerplay goals in every game... I mean, Varada/Elias have gotten a lot out of this group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->