GDT: Game 20 Blues visiting (last Schmidt-less game)

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Yet again another Stupid third period penalty!!!!! This is the perfect way to play from behind.

Idiotic!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well, at least we get Schmidt back Sunday. I know this team has more problems than just missing Nate, but it's gotta help, right?
Hopefully it gives them a boost but I mean, Anaheim has given them that opportunity to build on a big win twice and shit like this happens. And it could be easier to swallow if we didn't pawn off Suzuki for a guy who can't find the back of the net or create on his own. The only solace with that situation is at least Vegas didn't pay what it would take to get Karlsson because he's been less than game breaking.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
At least he's had a couple of moments he's looked good. Smith seems to screw up absolutely everything, but I wouldn't be opposed to blending the lines.

I honestly disagree. Smith has been creating chances, but unable to finish. Karlsson has been invisible for long stretches at a time. Even in the win against Anaheim on Wednesday, I thought he was a scratch until mid-way thru the 2nd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad