GDT: Game 20: Blackhawks at Golden Knights 8pm Albuquerque time. (More effort edition)

What position should Cody Glass be playing?

• Total voters

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Why does this surprise anyone? This team plays hard one period per game.

These are our team leaders, I've mentioned a Stastny trade to open up salary for a defenseman and send a message to the other leaders on the team that this won't be accepted.

Reactions: Vegas07

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

SCHMIDT!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Plenty of problems but the chief among them is this team is just out of shape. Tuch, Theodore and Schmidt were the only guys with any semblance of speed in the third period.

I don't know if it's Gallant being the players' buddy and letting them decide how much they want to work out with no minimum enforcement or what but the team doesn't have the endurance to last in the third period or OT and they don't have the speed to outwork other teams in any period.

This needs to be priority number one. The team has talent but they don't impose it on their opponents anymore.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Tuch’s speed was very noticeable. But I couldn’t really say that for many of the other players.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Crowd was dead on halloween too. I think the crowd has taken a cue from the team and is phoning it in at the moment.

3rd period was much worse. They tried to get a go Knights go chant early in the period and the crowd was out of it.

My section was terrible; almost all Chicago fans or quiet Knight fans. If it wasn’t for the woman behind me making noise I would have felt like I was on an island. Somebody give her free tickets or something, seriously.

To be fair other sections of the stadium were better and there were some passionate fans around. And the team needs to stop discouraging us so much. It probably sounded worse on tv. But I expected more noise when it was a 3-2 game.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Karlsson is now tied with Stone for our points lead, Stone has been hold pointless in our last 5.

We need new D, but tbh our problems are rooted deeper than that.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Karlsson is now tied with Stone for our points lead, Stone has been hold pointless in our last 5.

If we had any sort of conditioning it could lessen the impacts of everything else, but without speed and a full game, everything is blown out into the open.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Karlsson has been a true 1C this year. Let Glass be 2C. Let Roy be 3C because he has shown a lot more than Eakin. Put the energetic youth in positions to give this team more jump.

Trade Stastny and get a defenseman of the caliber we need. I keep saying Niskanen would fix our defense in a snap. Give the Flyers three 2nds and Schuldt if we have to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad