GDT: Game 20: Blackhawks at Golden Knights 8pm Albuquerque time. (More effort edition)

What position should Cody Glass be playing?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Two negatives make a positive, so obviously three would be even better, right? ...Three negatives make a negative? Ahh ****.
My bigger concern is that his justification for rolling these lines is that the team seemed to have more offensive fire with these line combos (which kind of begs the question, he noticed that the team was completely flat against Detroit, so where the f*** did he get off saying they played 55 great minutes of hockey against them?)

But that's a classic correlation/causation fallacy. Just because they had more energy and were more dangerous doesn't mean it's because the lineup choices were good. The boys were probably playing angry after an embarassing Detroit loss.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The Pacific will be tough this year and we can't afford to fall very far behind. I don't know how many more games we can afford before doing something drastic.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
My bigger concern is that his justification for rolling these lines is that the team seemed to have more offensive fire with these line combos (which kind of begs the question, he noticed that the team was completely flat against Detroit, so where the **** did he get off saying they played 55 great minutes of hockey against them?)

But that's a classic correlation/causation fallacy. Just because they had more energy and were more dangerous doesn't mean it's because the lineup choices were good. The boys were probably playing angry after an embarassing Detroit loss.
Sometimes I wonder if Turk has adopted to PR speak after the Patches or was it Miller? scratch which was a healthy one according to him, and a minor injury accoring to the team.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Sometimes I wonder if Turk has adopted to PR speak after the Patches or was it Miller? scratch which was a healthy one according to him, and a minor injury accoring to the team.
I'm hoping that's what it is. Maybe he feels like if he went full Torts to the media it would damage his relationships with his players.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad