GDT: Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 7:30PM | Lets do that again!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I missed it but still....

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

NOSEK SHORTY!!!!!!!!

Also Booooo.

Also I missed Misconductpalooza!

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
It's weird not seeing 10 threads about 'coming back to earth' and everything being handed to VGK this year.
You'll have to live with Sharks fans complaining about not getting penalties, claiming it's because of the calls they got their way in the playoffs, all the time instead.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Shark land is a mix of meltdown and delusion after game 2. To borrow a word from Reavo, its tragic.

I think they could be in trouble as far as Cup contending, they have a goalie who is not reliable and a defense that is very good at generating offense but is not as good defensively. Then, they lost forwards and have not replaced them.

They also do not have a lot of assets to trade for these and have a team that has a lot of older players important to their team. Their coaching has not been great but what else is there for them to try if they fire them. And I'm not sure they have prospects that can step in and be on a Cup contending team.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I think they could be in trouble as far as Cup contending, they have a goalie who is not reliable and a defense that is very good at generating offense but is not as good defensively. Then, they lost forwards and have not replaced them.

They also do not have a lot of assets to trade for these and have a team that has a lot of older players important to their team. Their coaching has not been great but what else is there for them to try if they fire them. And I'm not sure they have prospects that can step in and be on a Cup contending team.
On the upside, Jumbo can still face wash 6 foot forwards like a champ. At least he still has that.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Does y'all think Cody Glass will keep on playing with pacioretty och Stone tuesday? Any indicators. The man is talented, young though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad