GDT: Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 7:30PM | Lets do that again!

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:vegas @:sharks
Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks
4nd Oct | 7:30PM
SAP Center | San Jose Sharks

Line Up

Offense

Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Glass-Cody.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Pirri-Brandon.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Zykov-Valentin_VGK_.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

Defense

McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Theodore-Shea_2.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Holden-Nick.png

Engelland-Deryk_1.png
Hague-Nic_VGK_.png

Goalies

Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

Subban-Malcolm_1.png

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

GO :vegas GO

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
To me, Sharks fans seem like a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic (but pitiful) bunch. They also seem to feel a little bit too entitled. I can't say I dislike them and their fan base more than I detest the Flyers and certain not-to-be-named Canadian teams and their delusional fans. (It is only season three, however. Plenty of time for hatred to grow.) As a wise man once said: "F*** them. F*** them all.
And get me another beer."

AB.png

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
To me, Sharks fans seem like a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic (but pitiful) bunch. They also seem to feel a little bit too entitled. I can't say I dislike them and their fan base more than I detest the Flyers and certain not-to-be-named Canadian teams and their delusional fans. (It is only season three, however. Plenty of time for hatred to grow.) But I agree with Gary Lawless: "F*** them. F*** them all.
And get be another beer."
View attachment 260377

The constant whining for a penalty call on every. single. shift.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Hangman, you're fantasizing if you think Holden sits tonight. I'll admit it's a sexy fantasy, though.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Tempering ambitions and expectations for this game. Just want to get out of it with NO MORE INJURIES! And if we steal a point (or even two? :DD) I'd be good with that.

Assume EK (the one that's actually playing) will have a strong game due to the "baby effect." :laugh:

I'm not an EK fan (nor is he a fan of me :laugh:), but congrats to him and the Mrs. on the baby. :thumbu: I know they had a stillborn some time ago, and I can't even imagine what that must have been like. Hope this little girl lives a long, happy and healthy life.

Okay, no more nice talk. :madfire:

Go! :vegas Go!

Reactions: CupInSIX

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Merrill thought he was finally safe... But nobody escapes the Holden.

Also lol did we bring in a pretty young Schuldt to just sit in the press box instead of Holden?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Merrill thought he was finally safe... But nobody escapes the Holden.

Also lol did we bring in a pretty young Schuldt to just sit in the press box instead of Holden?

Why is Engelland on the left and Hague on the right?

Besides that, this makes sense, you need that top defense pair to play heavy minutes and of whose left you would trust Engelland to cover Hague more than the rest. And you probably need to watch what situations you put Hague to play, so the other pairing is the middle pair.

Of course, Schuldt could be playing over Holden but Holden is an NHL vet and had a good game.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Why is Engelland on the left and Hague on the right?

Besides that, this makes sense, you need that top defense pair to play heavy minutes and of whose left you would trust Engelland to cover Hague more than the rest. And you probably need to watch what situations you put Hague to play, so the other pairing is the middle pair.

Of course, Schuldt could be playing over Holden but Holden is an NHL vet and had a good game.

A good game for Holden is a bare minimum performance for an NHL Dman.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I would agree but Gallant seems to default to NHL experience and loyalty.

He does, I just don't to what degree poor NHL experience trumps elite prospects, especially when they have shown well in camp and preseason.

Merrill has come about very well, but I don't think he's at a "protect a scrub from making you both look horrible" level of quality play.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I think the defense will probably hold up for a game but they need to be comfortable playing Schuldt and Coghlan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->