GDT: Game 2: Rangers @ Sabres - 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Is this true? I didn’t know you could have guys in the warm up who are sitting in the press box.

It happens frequently when a player is dinged up and takes the warmup to see if they feel good enough to play.

The team will have the guy that will play in place of the injured guy take the warmup, too.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I’m mildly intrigued about the 4th line.

Feel bad for Skinner since he has to play with Okposo and Berglund - he won’t get many passes. Hopefully they swap him and Girgensons soon.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
I’m mildly intrigued about the 4th line.

Feel bad for Skinner since he has to play with Okposo and Berglund - he won’t get many passes. Hopefully they swap him and Girgensons soon.
Housley made is sound like him off of Jack's line was not a permanent thing.

Reactions: HaNotsri

Buttons85

RJ & Rayzor Fan Club
Jan 31, 2013
Austin, TX
Anyone getting any weirdness on their NHL.TV stream? I can access the game on the site through my PC, but the PS4 app is telling me "There are no feeds available for this game." Weird.

I logged a ticket with them, but I'm just curious if anyone here is experiencing anything like that.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Damn, Elie was taken 40th overall only a few years ago. Would never have guessed it.

Edit: Misread 2013 as 2016 :/

Last edited:

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
The coach isn't the one out on the ice playing the game. People can say you have all the talent in the world, but if you don't use it and put in the effort, you're not going to win anything either no matter how good or bad a coach is.

Player-responsibility. It's time for all Buffalo-players to take some own responsibility, all of the coaches we've had the last decade can't be that bad. Sometimes it has to fault on the players aswell. There have been dozen of highly touted talents and talented teams that on paper should win easily but don't because they don't put in the effort. That's not on the coach, that's on the players aswell.

I think it truly is put up or shut up amongst many of our young players this season or the GM should start looking for alternatives to form an NHL-level team.

I would never say that players are only a reflection of their coach, and plenty of players have been bad here.

But none of that is proof to say that every coach for the last decade can’t be bad.

Objectively, every coach since Ruff has been a bad coach. Both in how they have performed and the opportunities they have gotten afterwards.

Hell, Bylsma is the most well respected of the bunch and if he doesn’t get hired in season, he will be out of an nhl job for 3 out 5 years of his coaching prime, despite a Stanley Cup resume.

Because he is friggin terrible.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
how does pucks like that always work for other teams, player just chips it ahead it goes thru Risto's skate and Zibanajad just happens to be there.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Casey Nelson is so incredibly bad at Hockey. I don't understand what anyone sees in him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->