Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
We may as well start the discussion.

eXIAq4s.png

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Zach Smith Hattrick

Also trolls the shit out Marner and Mathews, while our team looks on like pansies

#HotTakes

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Hopefully we've learnt a few lessons after the last game and play with some intensity, start on time then kick the living crap out of the Sens

Looking a bit more cohesive would be nice as well

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
My god when do we play a team other than Detroit Montreal or Ottawa

I know when, don’t actually answer.

Reactions: kesleaf

LeafShark

Feb 2, 2010
I've got a better question? When do we play games that actually count?

In June:sarcasm:

EmergencyExit

Aug 9, 2011
Toronto
Leafs win this game in a blowout, pushing Ottawa one step closer to their inevitable relegation to some beer league in Nepean.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Hopefully we've learnt a few lessons after the last game and play with some intensity, start on time then kick the living crap out of the Sens

Looking a bit more cohesive would be nice as well
I guarantee that no 'lessons' have been learnt! Babcock's team is still going to Babcock, unfortunately!

The Senaturds will exploit our D, non-stop!

Our only hope is if Anderson lays an egg!

I really hope I'm wrong, because I HATE losing to the Senaturds!

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Leafs win this game in a blowout, pushing Ottawa one step closer to their inevitable relegation to some beer league in Nepean.
I hope and pray that you are right!

The Senaturds have nothing to lose, and will be going all out to upset our Leafs! Bank on that!

Their players don't care about drafting 1st overall, as they know Melnyk will just screw Hughs over at some point.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I guarantee that no 'lessons' have been learnt! Babcock's team is still going to Babcock, unfortunately!

The Senaturds will exploit our D, non-stop!

Our only hope is if Anderson lays an egg!

I really hope I'm wrong, because I HATE losing to the Senaturds!

I don't think you know what the phrase "laying an egg" means.
I hope and pray that you are right!

The Senaturds have nothing to lose, and will be going all out to upset our Leafs! Bank on that!

Their players don't care about drafting 1st overall, as they know Melnyk will just screw Hughs over at some point.

Senators don't have their 1st so this makes no sense, actually none of it makes sense and is just a really bad take. You should be ashamed.

Go Leafs Go!

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
We need to do what Washington did to Boston we need to blow the doors off Ottawa, this shouldn't be close

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
When will we play a good team? Bad teams scare we way more than good teams.

I’m sure it’s way easier for great players to look at the lineup they are facing and get up for the game when they see a challenge. There is no challenge in facing Ottawa.

God I hope it’s a better effort than the one against the Habs. In the end though, 2 points is what matters. We can make a run for our division, just need to put away teams like the Sens.

Reactions: MarnerPeachFuzz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->