GDT: Game #2 : KINGS @ AVALANCHE - Tuesday, 1/22/’13 @ 6:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
You know, the Kings should really try this fabulous new trend going on around the league...it's called hitting the net.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
How is it possible that Clifford/Fraser/Nolan are the Kings best forwards.....

How is that possible, With names like Richards/Kopitar/Williams/Brown/Carter.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I am surprised no one is calling out Kopitar, his two turnover's led to two goals...

That pass he made to the middle instead of getting it deep. Also the turnover at the blueline

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I am surprised no one is calling out Kopitar, his two turnover's led to two goals...

That pass he made to the middle instead of getting it deep. Also the turnover at the blueline

Mostly because others have been worse, and he is back from injury. Our puck luck has been terrible as well =/

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
Really it's a combination of bad luck and futility. Every loose puck is bouncing away, every bad bounce going their way, every battle in the crease trickles right to Varlanov.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010

The top six has been garbage, every single one of them

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008

How you can single out anyone on the first goal is beyond me...unless you just watched the replay....every player on the ice had a chance to clear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->