Post-Game Talk: Game 2: I Just Blue Myself | STL Leads Series 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
Kane is playing injured, hardly noticeable out there at all. Without him being 100% our offense isn't nearly as dangerous.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
I'm sure this was highlighted in earlier posts but why can't Crawford put his goalie stick down in front of him when he goes down. He's playing out of position constantly and when he is square to the shooter and goes down he's never tight on the puck with the paddle down. Im not saying he lost this game but he certainly isn't winning games for us either.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
You aren't in trouble until you lose at home. If Backes is done, and assuming Seabrook is getting a game, win game 3 and you are ok.

Been pulling for the Hawks recently out of respect as a Canucks fan.

ObeyPerry

Sep 5, 2011
Chicago, IL
You aren't in trouble until you lose at home. If Backes is done, and assuming Seabrook is getting a game, win game 3 and you are ok.

Been pulling for the Hawks recently out of respect as a Canucks fan.

The Hawks have played 5 games in STL so far this season. They have 5 losses there. STL has home ice advantage. So if they can't finish off a game in that building, yes they are done

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
Three straight goals and all the punishment Hammer dished out and took blocking shots is all for nothing right now. Blowing 2 late leads in back to back games is just completely demoralizing but considering the Hawks have come from 3-1 before and the Blues wasted a 2-0 series lead against the Kings last year there is hope.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
I still think well win the series, the Hawks are a mentally tough championship team but with all the dumb penalties and mental breakdowns at the end of periods they look like amateurs. They need to pay more attention to little details. No excuse letting goals in with 1.8 and 6 seconds left.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
maybe going down 2-0 will make q switch the lines up.

Lines aren't the reason that Sharp cant hit net , Cant handle puck and looks lost out on ice (Same with Shaw)

Players simply need to step up

Hossa stepped up today (Didn't get on scoresheet) but he was noticeable all day. Sharp only moment of being noticed was failing to bury puck into open net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad