Post-Game Talk: Game 2: Golden Knights 2 @ Arizona Coyotes 1 | Final (OT) | Knights Win Again!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This was a much much better game for Vegas. They looked like a solid team tonight. Not great. But solid. Still a lot of execution issues but that's to be expected. Man does this feel good.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
And I was just thinking how streaky and non existent Perron can be.
Perron had the first great chance to score this season in the 1st period of the first game on an individual deke and swerve from behind the net past two Dallas Stars and shot it top right but it ended up a glove-hand save.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Perron had the first great chance to score this season in the 1st period of the first game on an individual deke and swerve from behind the net past two Dallas Stars and shot it top right but it ended up a glove-hand save.
Honestly Perron has looked better than Marchesseault and Smith to me. The Florida boys are the best at running an offensive system, but Perron finds ways to protect the puck and find space and he gets shots on goal pretty consistently. He has his invisible moments but overall I'm glad he's here.

Last edited:

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Let us enjoy this moment in VGK history:

GHomerdrinking.gif

Reactions: Puckrobber

Puckrobber

Backup Netminder
Feb 28, 2016
Central Oklahoma
Watched the game, although, couldn't contribute to the thread.

Nice gut-check win by the boys tonight! Good contributions by everyone on the team. (Except Karlsson. Don't know what he's doing yet.)

2 and 0, baby! Tied for 1st in the Pacific! :nod:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Watched the game, although, couldn't contribute to the thread.

Nice gut-check win by the boys tonight! Good contributions by everyone on the team. (Except Karlsson. Don't know what he's doing yet.)

2 and 0, baby! Tied for 1st in the Pacific! :nod:
I'm incredibly frustrated with Karlsson. If anyone has reinforced the stereotype that Vegas has a weak roster it's him.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Nice win, that wasn't nearly as close on the score board as it was on the ice. Fluery's helmet is awesome in person, even from the upper deck you can see the gold.

Puckrobber

Backup Netminder
Feb 28, 2016
Central Oklahoma
I'm incredibly frustrated with Karlsson. If anyone has reinforced the stereotype that Vegas has a weak roster it's him.

Yeah, and I'm not sure why he looks this bad. Watched him with both Anaheim & Columbus, and thought he did pretty well. Maybe he's a late bloomer wherever he goes. :skeptic:

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Blues fan coming in peace. Congrats on a 2-0 start. I hope DP57 is working out for you. I liked him when he was with the Blues. I watched the last part of your game against Arizona. Way to get the equalizer and then win in OT. Have a fun home opener.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Nice job. Congrats to the fans. Pretty awesome to see new franchise start this well. Neal and Fleury are taking on just as big of a load as they were expected. Hopefully those two can carry your young franchise through it's first season of growing pains.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Once again I was impressed by 3 guys: The coach, Smith, and Garrison.

Fun to watch this team right now. Some of these guys are going to make a real name for themselves as Golden Knights.

Still dying to see Shipachyov and Theodore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->