Post-Game Talk: Game 2: Golden Knights 2 @ Arizona Coyotes 1 | Final (OT) | Knights Win Again!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm not gonna draw grand conclusions or anything but it is quite troubling to see both McPhee and Gallant have this much faith in Sbisa.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm not gonna draw grand conclusions or anything but it is quite troubling to see both McPhee and Gallant have this much faith in Sbisa.
They're the guys that get paid to see this stuff, so I'm willing to give a lot of rope. With the situation as it is now, it seems like a wasted spot though.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I'M FINALLY RID OF SBISA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Oh... he went to my second favorite team... :(

Reactions: HanSolo

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Good lord, they're selling SRO tickets for Tuesday for $200 each.

Might as well say there's no tickets available if that's how they're playing it.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It's bad enough that this powerplay can't produce. They don't look like they can even run whatever system they have planned.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Too early for that. Way too early.
I said certain respects. There are certain guys that are expendable enough to not have to play this wait and see game that have Shipachyov and Theodore stuck in the minors.

Not everyone is gonna be tradable and we shouldn't be benching our star signing just cause McPhee can't make thinks happen. It's not even about trying to be competitive. Bob Murray manages to get things done every time a tough situation comes up.

I mean can he really not afford to waive Griffin Reinhart? Even Nic "brick skates" Hague has more upside at this point. I'm sure a move will come eventually but the waiting game is wasting some of our more talented player's seasons away. If it takes much longer. I mean every NHL game played without them is a waste of their talent IMO

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
so Han Solo...has a bad feeling about this?
A+ joke. No I wouldn't go as far as to say that McPhee will never get this team off the ground but the body of work so far just strikes me as a man who is too timid to make effective and timely decisions. Theodore and Shipachyov should not be in the AHL. Our star Russian free agent signing should not have to watch his team play when he could've easily gone to a competitive team with room for him, and our star prospect defender isn't getting much from being a man amongst boys in the AHL.

And I also question the decision to pawn off Pickard for a low pick and a meh prospect to take the gamble on Malcolm Subban.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Subban is a questionable move, but I'm willing to trust that Prior knows what he's doing. Still, that's a lot of trust in your goalie coach.

Hoping Ship (at the very least) makes it up for the home opener. I'm honestly not worried about anything but his mental state with him in the AHL. Theo and Tuch know the score and know that they'll be up, but I don't know that Ship expected this move. However, if I assume he's on board with the plan that doesn't even seem like an issue. I'm hoping he's on board. Luckily we've got a player friendly coach for good cop/bad cops if he's not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad