GDT: Game #2 (FINALLY) | Blue Jackets @ Panthers | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
The cats have to figure out if they want to set it up on a power play or just keep playing it like they are on an odd man rush. They look like they have no idea what they are doing.

Reactions: iam76

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Wooooow nothing more to say. Beside is the Ice really so bad as it looks, it was not the first Time Players overskate the Puck. What is mostly a sign for Bad Ice.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
bjugstad is offsides in human form. the man just cannot learn what a blue line is. its uncanny. huberdeau is still slow, clumsy, and useless. and I don't think its unfair to say the panthers are better 5 on 5 than they are on the power play. its literally not hyperbole. they generate less chances on the pp than at even strength. its true almost every year I watch them no matter what roster they seem to have. (in fairness all the rosters have been horrid, though).

Last edited:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
They Guys look so motivated, never saw a Team that motivated on the Ice in a Home Opening Game. Sorry are they even play serious? Where is the energy you had 4 Days free to recover.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
And so they should played from the 1st Minute. Thanks Captain Morgan i mean Barkov

Btw Im happy they dont have Bobo in the Net he would catch the shoot from Dadonov since he likes those stretching Gloves safes.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
g65098109.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->