Pre-Game Talk: GAME 2 - ECSF/ADF - Blue Jackets @ BRUINS - Oh Goodie - Tim Peel is working the game

Which team wins Game 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Free to good homes:
81QmlrBvoDL._SY355_.jpg

Rebel Bruin

Jan 7, 2014
Dublin
I just think the Bruins looked the better team in the first game!

Now, maybe that was the layoff for Columbus?

I just think they are a good match up for us!

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Jackets speed/skill guys were very quiet in that first game. Hardly saw Duchene, Panarin pretty much only had that fluke shot and Atkinson didn’t show up much either. If we can keep those guys off the board we could have a short series. Fingers crossed.

Marchy hatty, 4-1.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
A short series would benefit the Bruins for future rounds. But the jackets were not good last night and they are going to come out flying and very physical

That's what we thought the Bruins would do in G3 against Toronto, we had to wait till G6 for that to happen.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

He can show his love for the Bruins now that the Leafs are out. He couldn't bite the hand that feeds him in the first round since he does Toronto radio.

I think the Blue Jackets were over confident for the first game, the Bruins gave them a big shot of reality. It will be a tougher game today.

Reactions: Spooner st

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Prediction:

Krejci sits out and gives him 5 days off and is back for Game 3

Boys rally around one of the leaders getting hurt and Bergeron Marchand Pasta have monster games stepping up in his absence and

Bs win 5-1
If DK can play he should. If he’s not or won’t be a hundred percent Tuesday won’t matter as well. But you could be right.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’m of the opinion that if Krejci is cleared and says he can go (and contribute) then he plays. Don’t they have an extra day for travel coming up? Shoot him up for a game if needed and give him a two day hot stone massage, not the Kraft kind, a legit massage. He will be fine.

Reactions: HustleB

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Oh hey an 8pm start! Fantastic. My kids go to sleep around that time (despite teeth and books starting at 645) so i might get to watch a good portion of this live

Reactions: BMC and lopey

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Patrick Sharp is very easy on the eyes to be sure :naughty:

Sharp doesn’t do much for me.

Kathryn Tappen, on the other hand... and I don’t even like blondes! I’m more of a redhead/brunette guy myself. I was sorry to see her leave NESN, but I get to see her on NBC for hockey AND Notre Dame football!

I’m a longtime Fighting Irish fan ;)

She’s actually one of several reasons I hope NBC keeps the NHL. I hate the way FOX and ESPN do pretty much everything.

Reactions: BMC

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Thankfully, Chris Lee is no longer doing the playoffs and we've dodged Chris Rooney the first two games. B's better get a win tonight, just in case he's reffing in the near future. :laugh: Some games when Peel and Joannette ref together become a mass confusion or they can't seem to agree on things. Has anyone else noticed that between these two refs? It can be entertaining to watch when the B's aren't playing. Let's hope they agree in our favor tonight, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad