Pre-Game Talk: GAME 2 - ECSF/ADF - Blue Jackets @ BRUINS - Oh Goodie - Tim Peel is working the game

Which team wins Game 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Seriously.... To echo the great Brad Marchand, where was that in the two years he was here? ****ing trash. I'd target this clown every chance I get.

I'd target him just because he laid out Krejci and he also hit Pasta up high with a cross check while he was down and out. Add to that he seems to think he can run rough shot over the Bruins, but I didn't see the hit on Krejci as being dirty.

With that said, I'd focus more on Panarin,Jones and Werenski make them pay the price every chance you get.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I attended the game and either late third or early OT Nash hit Krug in the corner and gave Krug one of the uncalled quick cross checks but Nash goes down
Krug takes a peak around and lays a good cross check on Nash then gave him anther for good luck

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Honestly, though. I would have liked to see that Riley Nash while he was here, especially in the Lightning series (I realize he was concussed then). I never thought he had any type of mean streak even if it was a little scumbag-ish. I don't think he was really throwing anyone off their game last night but he was pissing a few Bruins off all game. I might take some heat for this, but with the exception of the hit on Krejci being a tad late, I think it was just a hard shoulder to shoulder hit. Hope Krejci is only a little shaken up and doesn't miss significant time. I do think Nash and Foligno were targeting him specifically during the final five of regulation and B's just need to follow suit against their stars.

Reactions: Strafer

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I attended the game and either late third or early OT Nash hit Krug in the corner and gave Krug one of the uncalled quick cross checks but Nash goes down
Krug takes a peak around and lays a good cross check on Nash then gave him anther for good luck
Good. Give him more.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
JR has been, is and always will be an a hole. I'm not familiar enough with Sharp to comment on him

Sharp is awfully handsome though lol

But of course they’re pulling for the underdogs. It’s natural to like the dogs of the fight.

Reactions: Alicat

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
My body is ready for my socks!
On behalf of a grateful nation, I present @RedeyeRocketeer with this Special Award for his service to the fans of the Boston Bruins above and beyond the call of duty.

upload_2019-4-26_21-22-50.jpeg

Thank you for your gallantry, @RedeyeRocketeer. You are a shining example to us all.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I'd target him just because he laid out Krejci and he also hit Pasta up high with a cross check while he was down and out. Add to that he seems to think he can run rough shot over the Bruins, but I didn't see the hit on Krejci as being dirty.

With that said, I'd focus more on Panarin,Jones and Werenski make them pay the price every chance you get.
I’d love to see Chara lay out Nash with a hit. He was over the top yesterday

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Alright which one of you is the 1 fan who voted Columbus will win Game 2?! :laugh:

Sorry... it's the reverse jinx. However, I think with the extended break that CBJ had and then getting the rust off last game and the Bruins not having more than 1 day off since the start of the playoffs, it's going to be really tough to overcome. But I voted the Leafs to sweep the Bruins and that worked out so we'll see what happens.

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
JR has been, is and always will be an a hole. I'm not familiar enough with Sharp to comment on him
All the guys on the main board think Sharp has the best hair in hockey, but I think Charlie Coyle has him beat by a mile. ;)

Kidding aside, Sharp is knowledgeable and very pleasant in his presentation. This makes him a perfect foil for JR and Milbury, who often go for abrasiveness and shock value.

I'm sure he doesn't need the money, but I can see NBC keeping him long term, especially in today's kinder, gentler game. His demeanor will translate well with young viewers, who don't relate to the likes of Cherry, Burke, and Milbury.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad