Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
PanthersRule said:
How did Dany Roussin play???

Thanks

Decent...his line played well as a whole but they should have DOMINATED. They didnt. Those 3 guys had an advantage heading in. They had played together off and on for the last 5-6 years. They should have tore up just like Radulov-Yunkov-Voloshenko.

I think Roussin is getting a bit too much kudo's on here because of his lofty goal totals. The kid can play, but he is just another top 2 line player in the QMJHL. He is a 35 goal scorer with 60 goals.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
PanthersRule said:
How did Dany Roussin play???

Thanks
Roussin played pretty much the way he normally does. He found open ice, he took some shots from great scoring positions. He made a few good passes too. One thing he didn't do is finish as well as he usually does. So if you think he's a good prospect, nothing about this game would change your opinion, I guess. Or I guess if, like me, you think he's the reincarnation of Mathieu Benoit (i.e. destined for a nice career in the LNAH and maybe a starring role in Season 6 of Making The Cut), then again... nothing about this series would have changed your mind.
:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad