Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
OOqXz.gif

DouglasQuaid

Blabbed about Mars
May 8, 2010
No more than Gio or Wideman but crack that whip on the common whipping boy.

lol no. He was a giveaway machine tonight, I counted 4 dangerous ones deep in the Flames end. You defend Bo a lot, that's cool, but he had a **** game tonight.

Looks like we're still waiting for that elusive 60 minute team effort.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
lol no. He was a giveaway machine tonight, I counted 4 dangerous ones deep in the Flames end. You defend Bo a lot, that's cool, but he had a **** game tonight.

Looks like we're still waiting for that elusive 60 minute team effort.

He did have a bad night but so did Gio he coughed the puck atleast as much but no one cares about that. I never said Jbo had a good game but stop just pointing out when he has bad games when other players had bad games too.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Well.. At least it was damn exciting.. The Butter Flames would have folded the first period and lost 5/6-0

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Depressing.

I just pray we don't fall 0-3 against Vancouver on Wednesday... That would be a nasty hole to start a shortened season.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
You know your team is bad at faceoffs when the ****ing defensemen don't even pay attention on the draw.

I seriously lol'ed.

I'm seriously considering Arnott, Gomez, anybody who can win a draw and then pylon in front of the net. That's it. We're leaving Kipper out to dry anyways so there's no need to backcheck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->