GDT: Game 2: Anaheim Bathtubs @ Arizona Toasters | 10/6/18 6:00 p.m. PDT |FS-A

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
Laughed at the absolutely nothing toaster so loud I woke up the dog from his nap.

If this team is gonna contend for a playoff spot I think we'll see it tonight. If you can't come with some fire on the home opener after the embarrassing Thursday night showing where most of the team played like a bunch of nervous rookies.

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I also have no idea who that is.

Googling gave a Taylor Swift lookalike. Not looking much alike IMHO, but I guess this is a YMMV-situation. It's possible the avatar of OP is a drawing of her. No offence, OC, fun theme on the thread, even if there might be confusion among others finding it.

Oh, and I don't have a toaster. Or a bathtub. So should be safe this season. :sarcasm:

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Purchased a ticket in 106/N this morning on StubHub. Seller had 15 seats in the row. I wonder if the Coyotes are selling their own tickets on the secondary market.

Home opener is always a good time. I'm liking the weekend games for October. Looking forward to Buffalo and Tampa.

Game 1 left much to be desired but I'm confident tonight will be better. Don't grab the toasters just yet.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
coyote-8829-ron-dudley.jpg

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Coyotes Den is not open as per normal. For the past 30-45 minutes I've been watching people attempt entry only to be thwarted by locked doors.

What strikes me, however, is how many are attempting entry after they just watched someone else try. The human brain is bewildering at times. Why do so many people do this?

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Are we in some sort of news blackout for the opener? Basically nothing out there.

Twitter is quiet as of this moment....

Meanwhile... a peek at the new scoreboard control room...

Isn’t that guy playing Fortnite up in the upper right screen??

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Vaguely (not really) related to the game:

I am taller than Josh Archibald, Nick Cousins, Vince Hinostroza, Clayton Keller, and Alex Goligoski.

I am the same height as Christian Dvorak, Mario Kempe, Brad Richardson, Derek Stepan, Jordan Oesterle, and Antti Raanta.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Trying out for something? Scoreboard cleaner perhaps?
Vaguely (not really) related to the game:

I am taller than Josh Archibald, Nick Cousins, Vince Hinostroza, Clayton Keller, and Alex Goligoski.

I am the same height as Christian Dvorak, Mario Kempe, Brad Richardson, Derek Stepan, Jordan Oesterle, and Antti Raanta.
ry

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It’s the weekend.
Did they confirm who Lyubushkin is coming in for? Who’s sitting?

As @PhoPhan once said, what we have are stenographers and not beat writers.

There was no morning skate so they can't say what they saw there. But could any of them (we have like 5 now) be assed to go ask and at least get a no-comment? Nah.

Warmups are somewhat on TV right now, so you could probably see who isn't out there :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad