BEAT THE ADMIRALS - AYE AYE SIR!

download.php
A T
download.php

(1-0-0-0)-------------------(1-0-0-1)

WATCH/LISTEN:(Click the icon):

Norfolk Scope
Norfolk_Scope2.JPG

Apologies...stream is going to be up late because I'm on an issue with work that will likely put me home after the game has already started. When I do get home I'm going to start the game from the beginning so it will basically be delayed.

[FIELDSET="ARTICLES]
B-Sens Game Day Preview: Norfolk Admirals Friday Night

2013-14 Binghamton Senators
[/FIELDSET]

bilde
bilde
sensdef.jpg

Blah blah blah last minute thread

Last edited:

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
A game at the Scope Binghamton does Not have good luck down there~~~~~!!!!!!

I call it Death Valley +_)(*&^%$#_)(*&^%$¿ºé«»ÉyÜ,¢+Ü

Am looking forward to seeing Robinson play tonite.......

Kind of looking to see Noesen play as he was part of the Ryan deal with the Ducks...

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Bizzarre. Refs removed wrong guy from the box after 4 on 3 goal and that resulted in 90 seconds(instead of 5 seconds) 5 on 3 and another 2 goals. I hope someone gets fired.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
To sum it up, Zibby, Boro and refs with their 5-on-3 penalties handed the game to Admirals.
Wonder why Noesen isn't playing.

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
It was just like the Ottawa LA game minus the comeback. Down a ton in the first due to penalties.

The Sens outshot the Admirals 33 to 24, so the game results were not reflective of the play I suspect.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Can you elaborate further as to what exactly was said about Noesen? This was the first I have seen about him even being injured.

"LVDucks":

I the pregame report Grady mentioned that Noesen was going to miss the entire season with a knee injury.

I think he got hurt in the Bridgeport game last Saturday.

That was all Grady said about him and right now the Norfolk website is offline so that is all I can tell you. I was looking forward to seeing him play myself, as he was an Ottawa draft choice, that was traded in the Ryan deal.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->