GDT: Game 19: Vegas Golden Knights @ Detroit Red Wings | 2:00PM | It had success last season...

What year is it?

• Total voters

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
That is one of the dumbest plays ever made by a Knight player.

Some kind of feat considering the greats that have played here like Sbisa/Engelland/Merrill.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

THATS HOW YOU SNATCH DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF OVERTIME DEFEAT!!!!!!

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Stone and Stastny have been unimpressive.

Stone has definitely cooled off during this stretch. 1g, 1a and -4 in six full games now. Stastny is also bad. Even with Pacioretty playing well in those games.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
This team looks like their playing for playoffs.... I thought/hope they'd be playing in them. Instead they will be golfing, so having a lower number than your opponent makes total sense.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Stone and Stastny have been unimpressive.

Stone has definitely cooled off during this stretch. 1g, 1a and -4 in six full games now. Stastny is also bad. Even with Pacioretty playing well in those games.

After the way they looked last season I was hoping they would all put up big numbers if they could play an entire season together.

Last edited:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Something needs to happen TODAY.

Make somebody captain if you have to. Choose from Patches, Smith, Bill, & Schmidtty as those are the only ones showing up.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
The Red Wings biggest winning streak is 2 games. The same number as our biggest winning streak.

1 point in our last 3 road games when we could have 4 or 5 but we would need to stop choking to do something like that.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Maybe he stuttered and meant 5 minutes of great hockey, but even that's a stretch.
I'm trying not to be a drama queen but when I hear the head coach say shit like that, it makes me want to take a break from this team. That cannot be the mentality. He cannot be f***ing serious. He played in the NHL. He coaches in the NHL. How can he look at that steaming pile of garbage and call it great? Even before we coughed away the lead. Even when we were up 2-1 it was an incoherent/pitiable effort.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->