GDT: Game 19 | Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings | 5:00 PM EST | FS-D

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
7177147145_94e660d59d.jpg

Can anyone Photoshop the fake glasses/nose/mustache on Brunner's face?

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Lashoff played the most last night vs the preds. Tonight he played the least of all our Dmen. Why?

It was kind of obvious thing that they rested those main guys yesterday, because we had a nice early lead against Nashville.

That saved key players energy for today.

TBIF

Jan 8, 2011
Hey guys canucks fan here, game started off great with really high up tempo game, was fun to watch.

Hope some wings fans can admit there was some WTF moments for us canucks fans but blames on the team. They looked flat footed in their own zone.

Brunner was a great pick up for you guys, really like his game. Hope this lights a fire for both teams, would hate to see Detroit miss the play offs with the squad you have.

Until next time! (and in our maroon jerseys)

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
+2 yesterday for Kronner and +3 today.

I wonder did Lidström leave some of his lucky pants for Kronner after he left back to Sweden from his short visit or what happened in one night? :amazed:

Kronner was terrible at the start of the season. He's been able to turn it around which is a huge relief. For the past couple games he's been paired up with Ericsson and it's clearly working.

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
Dan Cleary now has 5 points in the last 4 games... So are you all going to hate him less now?

He has been playing better lately, but there is no question that on most nights within the past couple of years that he is one of the worst forwards on this team. He does nothing well and everything average/below-average.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Couldn't use that photo because of the amount of work involved but hope this works for you.

brunner2copy.jpg

:bow:

Can you just use the fake props on Brunner's actual face (as if he were wearing it) and make it the same size as the graphics I use in my GDT's? I want to use it for my next GDT :laugh:

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
:bow:

Can you just use the fake props on Brunner's actual face (as if he were wearing it) and make it the same size as the graphics I use in my GDT's? I want to use it for my next GDT :laugh:

brunnerspotlightcopy.jpg
brunnerspotlight_FNcopy.jpg

Do you want them bigger? or is this what you were looking for? One with the fake nose and the other has his actual nose.

Last edited:

smurfyeah19

Feb 3, 2012
Well that was an awesome game to attend. Haha there were some Canucks fans in my section getting some serious *****. They looked really mad actually lol. But Detroit couldn't miss tonight, just an absolute steam rolling

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I don't get the people who think criticisms of players all disappear the moment they grab a few points. Homer put up points too with his limited ice time. But he was getting older and even slower. Sometimes it's just people's time to go.

Is that just impossible to grasp for some people?

smurfyeah19

Feb 3, 2012
All I know is the Red Wings should give me season tix. The two times I've went this season the PP has been unstoppable

RedWingsNow*

Lashoff played the most last night vs the preds. Tonight he played the least of all our Dmen. Why?

Babcock might actually be paying attention to what's taking place on the ice, finally.

Yesterday, a guy walked right around Lahoff 10 feet from our net. It was stunning. You just don't see that, unless the guy with the puck is Datsyuk or something.

Today, he went the wrong way around the net on the third goal (same way as White) and it cost the team.

Plus -- lots of PP time and not much SH time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->