Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Now popcorn and read the GDT on the mainboard and canuck board ^_^

mj_popcorn.gif

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
Yeah i'm going to assume there was a lot of drinking and revelry going on this evening. Great game. Wish I could have been there.

Chris 84

Sep 15, 2007
great performance tonight.
improved performance by cleary and abdelkader (even if gator messed up at one of the canuck goals) and i was very impressed by the much-maligned kindl tonight.

we like our team*

those fans were clearly chanting usa ironically as a commentary on american sports culture :sarcasm:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Sounded like there were lots of Canucks fans in the building early.

So this was just ribbing the hosers in the stands

Probably true and quite frankly while the USA chant is strange at least it is a country pride thing. It isn't like Booing the Canadian anthem or chanting Canada sucks or something. At least we aren't Montreal in that respect.

Strange, but not really mean.

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
You have to say that Andersson has a whole lot more scoring touch than Emmerton. He's a lot more deadly around the crease. Now if he could improve his skating further in the summer..

This. A 4th line of Andersson - Sheahan - Abdelkader would be interesting.

BazDaSpaz

Sep 7, 2011
I wonder what Babcock was thinking when that USA chant was going on? Hmmm.... am I at the Olympics again? Seemed dumb to me. Ohh well Go Wings.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
This has been a really good weekend guys.

Sucks about Gustavsson.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
1. Jimmy wasn't sharp early but looked very strong as the game wore on. He loves playing the Nucks.

2. Really like our bottom 6 since Tatar and Joakim were called up. Where my Joakim Andersson haterz at? :D

3. Digging the E and Kronwall pairing. Kronner is tearing it up right now.

4. Pavs is somehow making a line with Abby and Cleary work. He's one of the absolute best players in the world.

5. Mickey and Ken repeated the story of Babs finding Brunner. Other people say it was Stacy Roest. Regardless he's been awesome.

6. 2-0 with Quincey out of the lineup. I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

7. Really, really love the way the lineup is hustling and forechecking. This team is a FUN team to watch. So sorry, I can't root for us to suck and hope for a lottery pick.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
7. Really, really love the way the lineup is hustling and forechecking. This team is a FUN team to watch. So sorry, I can't root for us to suck and hope for a lottery pick.

Now that you've said this, you know they're going to get outscored 79-0 on this West Coast roadie, right?

:help:

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Lashoff played the most last night vs the preds. Tonight he played the least of all our Dmen. Why?

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Andersson is the next Freddie Modin

That wouldn't be a terrible thing.

Detroit is just going to be this frustrating all year long. But at least you have hope the bottom isn't going to completely fall out.

In addition, despite all the flack Holland has received here, Brunner might be the best FA signing by any team so far this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->