GDT: Game #19 St. Louis Blues @ Washington Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
Is it just me or does there seem to be some animosity between JK and Panger the last couple of games. Last game(or possibly the game before) JK told Panger to "settle down" when he was justifiably excited about a shot trickling between the goaltenders legs and almost into the net. Then tonight when Pang was telling his story about trashing a locker room after Mike Keenan pulled him JK said something along the lines of "why did you have to bring that up again". Has anyone else noticed this?

TimtheDJ84*

Game just about over with that. You don't score on your pp, a weak call against you, no legs.

TimtheDJ84*

I knew they were going to score as soon as fox decided to show that stupid graphic.

floydmurphy

Feb 4, 2009
Is it just me or does there seem to be some animosity between JK and Panger the last couple of games. Last game(or possibly the game before) JK told Panger to "settle down" when he was justifiably excited about a shot trickling between the goaltenders legs and almost into the net. Then tonight when Pang was telling his story about trashing a locker room after Mike Keenan pulled him JK said something along the lines of "why did you have to bring that up again". Has anyone else noticed this?

A few games back JK mentioned something about how a certain player wasn't playing (he happened to play for Chicago Wolves) for the Blues. And you can hear Panger say (he thought his mike was muted) "Of course he isn't playing for the Blues, he hasn't been called up, Jesus"

very quiet and muted, he had to accidentally say it in the mic.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011

I think you're reading into it too much.

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
A few games back JK mentioned something about how a certain player wasn't playing (he happened to play for Chicago Wolves) for the Blues. And you can hear Panger say (he thought his mike was muted) "Of course he isn't playing for the Blues, he hasn't been called up, Jesus"

very quiet and muted, he had to accidentally say it in the mic.

Wow, that's interesting!

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Halak is an average starting goaltender, he never has been elite besides a few playoff games in 2010. I don't know why everyone hasn't figured that out by now.

I've been saying the same thing or along these lines for the past 3 weeks, but folks just turn around and ***** at you saying "you can't go by the stat sheets" like that's what we're doing. Dude hasn't played a good game in weeks! But most are so quick to jump down your throat for saying something, or blaming Halak's teammates for why he's giving up goals a better goaltender would stop.

TimtheDJ84*

It's frustrating that we are completely outplaying them and yet it looks like we are being blown away...my God,thanks for the inept goalie play tonight Jaro.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I've been saying the same thing or along these lines for the past 3 weeks, but folks just turn around and ***** at you saying "you can't go by the stat sheets" like that's what we're doing. Dude hasn't played a good game in weeks! But most are so quick to jump down your throat for saying something, or blaming Halak's teammates for why he's giving up goals a better goaltender would stop.
He is notorious for having excuses made for him.

Capitals aren't even playing well and hardly have any shots on goal. ****** that they are up 4-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->