BRUINS GDT Game 19 - High Noon in Manhattan - NOON - NBC, SN1, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
Much needed bounce-back performance so far. Is it just me or does this game feel quite slow? Like, there's games where you wonder where a period went, games where it feels just right, and then there's... this.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Thank god, he is not, he is terrible!
upload_2021-2-28_13-48-17.png

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Root

Feb 22, 2010
NBC, feed me that McAvoy hit highlight at the end of the 2nd. It was a beauty.

Ass Clowns

Reactions: Gordoff

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Great 2 period so far. Stud looks much better in his natural spot. Ritchie is having a quite good game, Kuhlman is Bjork basically, maybe a tab bit better in his own end. I think Senyshyn is better than both those guys. He has 7 pts in 7 games with 4 goals so far and is the best player down there for Providence.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
I also think Frederic is a terrible player that shouldn't be in the NHL but has been given a pass because he fights and hits sometimes which people love.
You obviously don't watch him play! He hits, blocks shots, passes well, shoots the puck, and sticks up for himself and reammates!. Also scores the odd goal. Bjork does none of these things with 3 years in the league. Frederick also draws penalties while not taking any. Maybe Kuraly could take note, another player who does very little and takes stupid penalties.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad