GDT: Game #19 - FL Panthers @ Your Columbus Blue Jackets 11-15-18

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Which Bob will show? Which Jackets will show? Cats have been playing well lately and Luongo always seems to have our number, need some good screening and deflecting tonight

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
We seem to play well against the Panthers recently for one reason or another. Would be nice to see Bread get out of the funk he's been in. A win here would go a long way to confirming that our early season jitters are gone.

Reactions: We Want Ten

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Time to find out what kind of player Panarin is. Is he one who plays better when he is sick, worse when he is sick, or sits out because he is sick?

Probably a millennial...

As one of the older millennials (depending on your definition of millennial), the 8-5 business day should be pushed back to 9-6 or 10-7. Modern technology is great and we no longer have to work via candlelight.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Welp...Bob and Panarin our with an illness. Dalpe and Berube called up.

Carlsson was sent back so the D should be fine
Since they had 7 d I guess they needed the roster spot. Maybe Murray is out/game time decision and both Harrington and Kukan could be in.

They were also carrying an extra forward so I’m guessing somebody else might be questionable for tonight if Panarin is the only confirmed forward out

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Time to find out what kind of player Panarin is. Is he one who plays better when he is sick, worse when he is sick, or sits out because he is sick?

As one of the older millennials (depending on your definition of millennial), the 8-5 business day should be pushed back to 9-6 or 10-7. Modern technology is great and we no longer have to work via candlelight.

I'm actually probably right around your age... and I much prefer working 7-3. :)

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Geez, sick bug making its rounds through our roster. Hopefully doesn't mean we will be seeing a roster juggle over the next week or so.

Dalpe looked really good in camp this year. Glad he gets a shake

Reactions: thebus88

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
But I thought the unemployment rate was under 4%?!?

Go look at the millennial unemployment rate, that's my point (a joking one, albeit). They sleep more on average because they're unemployed more on average. By quite a bit...

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Go look at the millennial unemployment rate, that's my point (a joking one, albeit). They sleep more on average because they're unemployed more on average. By quite a bit...
If any of them are in marketing, send one of them my way. I love working with millennials!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad