GDT: Game 19: Finland Vs Switzerland | 1PM EST 7PM CET | SUI 5 - 2 FIN

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Wtf, Gerber...how did you miss that? Easily the biggest disappointment from a Swiss perspective. Well, Sopa and Hollenstein come close but Gerber has been next level bad...

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I swear if Paterlini turns back to Hollenstein for the next game then I'm gonna lose it:laugh:

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
This is the first game where Annunen is looking shaky as hell...

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Annunen sure isn't on today but Thomson leaves his guy alone for the 2nd time today and the result is a goal.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Lol. I mean I always wondered why Berri's icetime was so low when he did nothing wrong...but I certainly didn't know about those laser wristers he seems to be able to let go. Nice shots:bow:

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
2-3 WAKE UP FINLAND there is A GAME goddammit.
I don't know what this crap is and what our players are doing there.

But it's good this tourney is over after Thursday Finland doesn't deserve more than go home very early.
First 2 games Annunen was a god now he's complete sieve what a hell happened to him.

I'm done with this game.
Happy New year 2020 for everyone.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I find a way to watch the game ... to see the Finns happily scoring the 2-2

i quite for something ... 3 minutes later i come back ... and we (the Swiss) scored the 3-2 ! ( i shouldn't be watching this game i think !! :)

that said ... Finns are much better skaters than the Swiss.
We are good ... like equivalent to the Finns (now i mean) but ... the Finns just skate better with all the direct and indirect consequences it has.

Barkkonen

May 10, 2011
I find a way to watch the game ... to see the Finns happily scoring the 2-2

i quite for something ... 3 minutes later i come back ... and we (the Swiss) scored the 3-2 ! ( i shouldn't be watching this game i think !! :)

that said ... Finns are much better skaters than the Swiss.
We are good ... like equivalent to the Finns (now i mean) but ... the Finns just skate better with all the direct and indirect consequences it has.
Please keep watching, even commercials.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad