GDT: [Game #19] Dallas Stars vs. Calgary Flames – 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
God damn Miro plays so soft.. Take a look in Calgary's fifth goal. What the f*** Miro is doing there just watching? It just feels like he had zero effort in trying to play some D.. Just looking for some easy crappy pp second assists smh.. Did he even tackle last night?
He's not been good this season that's for sure. Stick magic is gone, often confused in the slot and he just looks slower (maybe to conserve energy?). I especially miss the ankle breaking Miro.

Reactions: piqued

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
He's not been good this season that's for sure. Stick magic is gone, often confused in the slot and he just looks slower (maybe to conserve energy?). I especially miss the ankle breaking Miro.

Is he just coasting on until the playoffs to conserve energy

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
While it is not the only reason Miro is underperforming he has looked worse since he was moved to his off-side again last playoffs. He was kinda bad for his standards once we played a real contender (Vegas). If they aren't comfortable to play Suter on his off-side then play Miro with someone else.

I'm kinda preaching to the chior here but it feels so obvious from the outside.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Because he’s a quality 4th liner. Smith-Faksa-Steel gives you three guys who can actually play hockey. When Burish is in the lineup that 4th line has to be benched for the final 10 minutes of the game just to keep #10 off the ice.

Smu fan

Jan 4, 2020
Because he’s a quality 4th liner. Smith-Faksa-Steel gives you three guys who can actually play hockey. When Burish is in the lineup that 4th line has to be benched for the final 10 minutes of the game just to keep #10 off the ice.
Obviously you know shit about hockey. If you think steel and smith bring anything more to the lineup than 10. You need to learn the finer things about the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad