GDT: Game 19 - CBJ vs STL - 15 Nov, 7pm, @Nat

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
You know the season is bad when people have turned on "The Hyphenator" already. He's only worked for the team for just over a month. Jeez.

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
16-5 shots in favor of the Blues during the 2nd, yikes. Maybe if we can hold onto the puck in the 3rd and cycle some (haven't seen any sustained pressure in their zone) to keep the shots down.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
16-5 shots in favor of the Blues during the 2nd, yikes. Maybe if we can hold onto the puck in the 3rd and cycle some (haven't seen any sustained pressure in their zone) to keep the shots down.
Cycles that result in good shots versus potshots from outside the dots? You ask much

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I'm sure Allison Lukan probably has an advanced stat analysis that shows that the CBJ are really outplaying the Blues through two periods.

Reactions: Fro

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
CBJ have such a hard time getting the puck into the zone on the PP. Until they show an ability to make teams pay for challenging them hard at the blueline, the struggles will continue.

Reactions: aRussian

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I'm sure Allison Lukan probably has an advanced stat analysis that shows that the CBJ are really outplaying the Blues through two periods.
I’m sure if we finished 0-82 the advanced stats would show we were really league average and we’d move forward with more of the same on that basis.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
CBJ have such a hard time getting the puck into the zone on the PP. Until they show an ability to make teams pay for challenging them hard at the blueline, the struggles will continue.
That, and we seem to need to reset the PP from our goal line. Good PPs are able to reset in the neutral zone but we kill so much of our own time, give up shots against on pP, and shoot from poor areas. It’s simply “bad”.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad