Djoos - Bowey

Copley
Samsonov

LIVE LOOK AT RANTANEN'S PREGAME WARMUP

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
So Z does indeed get scratched, but look at that Caps lineup, yeesh.

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
I know lots of people will crap on bednar for this but tough love works on some players and I think zaddy is one of those players. Seeing the ice from a different angle, plus the embarrassment of being a healthy scratch is gonna light a fire under zadarov. I am hopeful that this scratch will be a turning point for Zads.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Also, it's hilarious to me that when Nieto goes out, Bednar is so rigidly opposed to putting offensive wingers on Soderberg's line that he gives it to Kam instead. Good for Kam, I'd love to see what that line can do, but Bednar really, really, really does not want to put anybody but 4th liners with Soda.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
Soda just waits for that sweet, sweet PP2 ice time like a soldier in WWI trenches longing for home.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Zadorov being a healthy scratch does look over the top from a fan perspective. I defended Bednar after the last game but damn, it's a bit much now. The coach must see things that we don't see.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Capitals’ Evgeny Kuznetsov, T.J. Oshie and Braden Holtby will all miss Friday’s game vs. Avalanche

Reactions: Balthazar

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Getting a W at home against an injured capitals team would help get things back to normal. This is the type of game that the Avs need to capitalize on.

I don't agree with Z getting scratched, but who knows, it may help.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Getting a W at home against an injured capitals team would help get things back to normal. This is the type of game that the Avs need to capitalize on.

Especially with our next three games against LA, ANA, and PHX. Those are some bad teams and the Avs could really bounce back from that losing streak.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Especially with our next three games against LA, ANA, and PHX. Those are some bad teams and the Avs could really bounce back from that losing streak.
They should win all 3. Arizona might be a tough game. I always worry when we play bad teams, losing to them hurts a lot more.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I know lots of people will crap on bednar for this but tough love works on some players and I think zaddy is one of those players. Seeing the ice from a different angle, plus the embarrassment of being a healthy scratch is gonna light a fire under zadarov. I am hopeful that this scratch will be a turning point for Zads.

Maybe but with that d-bag with rage issues tom wilson on the other side, I don't think it's good timing.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I really hope we can win against a beat up Caps team, but also fearing the backup goalie curse.

The boys are really gonna need to be alert with Wilson on the ice and with no one to keep him in check with Z out of the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad