GDT: GAME 19 7:07 PM - THE BEAR plans to ground lightning - NESN, ESPN+. TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Can someone explain to me where this Harlem Globetrotters type domination is coming from? Is it Montgomery’s system? Everyone in the right place at the right time ? What does Montgomery have them doing differently than Cassidy ?
More motion in the system. D being more involved offensively in the system. More confidence. More talent. More positivity. Team playing for each other. Lots of factors the way I see it.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
0FDE47CA-51C1-403E-BA41-EFF712A81F8F.jpeg

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Can someone explain to me where this Harlem Globetrotters type domination is coming from? Is it Montgomery’s system? Everyone in the right place at the right time ? What does Montgomery have them doing differently than Cassidy ?
They did this with Cassidy too, but only when Marchand, Bergeron, Pasta, McAvoy and Gryz weee on the ice together. I remember saying after their home games in the Isles series that it was some of the prettiest hockey I’ve ever seen.

I think the uptick is partly the addition of Lindholm and keeping him apart from McAvoy. Now you have two pairs that can do it.

Reactions: Si Hopkins

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
And who was he playing with tonight?

Brandon f***ing Carlo

I’m telling you, all you guys cite Grzelcyk’s minuses in the playoffs as proof of his poor play but when you watch the video its Carlo blowing his assignments.
Carlo might be the worst offensive player I have ever seen.

But 17-2 so what can you say. . . .

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018

Brandon f***ing Carlo

I’m telling you, all you guys cite Grzelcyk’s minuses in the playoffs as proof of his poor play but when you watch the video its Carlo blowing his assignments.
Carlo was our best defenseman for most of the game tonight

Reactions: 13Hockey

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

Brandon f***ing Carlo

Well, you tell them that then. I felt more or less the same for 2 years. And five concussions later. I'm sure he's a great guy., I'm not sure what Brandon Carlo brings you at this point. You'd have to ask the guys in the room..

Sorry speech to text here. Same goes.

Reactions: PlayMakers

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011

Brandon f***ing Carlo

Lindholm tossed the puck right into Nosek’s skates like a drunken idiot. That goal is 100% on Lindholm….doesn’t matter if his D-partner had been Ray Bourque.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Great response to the Bolts’ momentum, Bruins picked it up a notch when they needed to. Let off the gas a bit towards the end but good job getting it back on the tracks to get the win.

Congrats Bergy, hell of player, wish he could have gotten the 1000th at home but all good great celly from the team haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad