GDT: Game 18: Sharks vs Canes 7:30pm NBCSCA Reimer in net

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
So about Reedy:

He leads the Barracuda in goals with 8 in 12 games. But he's doing so on a 53.3 shot percentage.

Thing is, though, he's got a habit of just suddenly appearing where he needs to be to bang in an easy goal. Off a tip, or a rebound, or just sneaking behind defense. I don't know if he's got otherworldly positioning or just insane puck luck so far. But I'm curious to see if his game translates.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Heading to the game tonight (so of course delayed SNOG announcement). What is the procedure to enter the Tank nowadays?
You need to show full proof of vaccination either via the Clear app or via your vaccination card and ID. If you have the Clear app you can go through the middle lines, if you have vax card then you need to go through the lines on the sides (this is for the South entrance, but I imagine it's similar for the North entrance). It doesn't add much time get into the building in my experience this year. If you haven't been in a while, make sure you check out the bag policy below. It's very strict this year in terms of size, and you'll need to leave large bags in your car or check it into a locker for a fee.

Proof of Vax info: Proof Of Full Vaccination | SAP Center
Bag Policy: Bag Policy | SAP Center

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
So about Reedy:

He leads the Barracuda in goals with 8 in 12 games. But he's doing so on a 53.3 shot percentage.

Thing is, though, he's got a habit of just suddenly appearing where he needs to be to bang in an easy goal. Off a tip, or a rebound, or just sneaking behind defense. I don't know if he's got otherworldly positioning or just insane puck luck so far. But I'm curious to see if his game translates.

I like that they're incorporating cuda players piecemeal - like the Sharks are some well-oiled winning machine. :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

But, it should be interesting to see what Reedy brings.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I like that they're incorporating cuda players piecemeal - like the Sharks are some well-oiled winning machine. :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

But, it should be interesting to see what Reedy brings.

I think it's good that they're rewarding Gregor and Reedy for their good starts with the Barracuda. I don't know who Reedy is replacing but Gregor had some spring in his stride last game and it's not a bad thing to bring up guys who have some momentum built up.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
I think it's good that they're rewarding Gregor and Reedy for their good starts with the Barracuda. I don't know who Reedy is replacing but Gregor had some spring in his stride last game and it's not a bad thing to bring up guys who have some momentum built up.

It's because of the Dahlen injury from last game.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Slaughterpaper.jpg

sigh.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Ah yes, duh.

So the lines could be:

Meier-Couture-Balcers
Gregor-Hertl-Barabanov
Cogliano-Bonino-Reedy
Gadjovich-Weatherby-Labanc

Oh how the useless has fallen, went from up and coming star playing alongside one of the greatest players of his generation, to playing 4th line nobody along side weatherby.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad