Pre-Game Talk: Game 18: Montreal @ Ottawa, Tues. Feb 23rd, 7pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
What if he doesn't add any coaches but fires Julien anyway? Addition by substraction. Duch is already on the payroll.
Perhaps it's time we re-evaluate whether a head coach is actually necessary?
Let Price call numbers from in the net or just let the guys take turns

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Would like to see more out of Drouin.
I could be wrong but... 1 goal + 1 primary assist since the opening game?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I am at that point deciding whether I will even watch. This ship has completely capsized and will only sink from here.

If Danault, Tatar, Weber, Price, Drouin, Byron and Chariot played like they did last season's playoffs things would be different. We can't expect our 3 young centers to carry the load

Reactions: Doc McKenna

davey999

Mar 9, 2004
Apparently Sens are out for blood after Danaults high stick of Stutzle. Maybe this will motivate us?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Lehkonen is arguably our best bottom line forward...works his ass off on every shift, excellent penalty killer and he sits?
Clod.gif

Dharvey08

Jan 21, 2021
Danault should never sniff offensive opportunities ever again.

He is a 3rd liner that can ship in and replace if need be that’s it. If he plays his role he’s perfectly fine being a 35-40 points player.

Suzuki and KK should be the center of this franchise and yet Julien refuses to play him more.

Julien has always been trash with developing talent so no surprises here, the only reason why Suzuki plays more is because he is naturally good on the defensive end. Otherwise he would be stuck in the same limbo as KK right now.

The mistake of Bergevin is thinking that this organisation can develop proper talent, KK has a way higher ceiling than Tkachuck but also a much lower floor. Knowing our track record it would have been much more smarter to go with the most nhl ready now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad