Pre-Game Talk: Game 18: Montreal @ Ottawa, Tues. Feb 23rd, 7pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I was going to say... how the F is it considered something to be reviewed? It was an accidental high stick... Is this coming from the league or from deranged senators fans (all 2 of them)
The DOPS didn't even bother reviewing it.

It's coming from Sens media/fans.

The refs missed a high stick call...that's the only story here. Danault was careless/reckless with his stick and should have gotten a 2 minute penalty.

But that's about it

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Julien is on the precipice of getting canned if they lose to Daccord tonight. Losing to Detroit 4x was one of many horrors last year. Everyone in North is beating up on sens. if we struggle in 10 games vs them, we won't make playoffs.

edit: my point still stands even if they lose to murray

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Hard not to feel discouraged the last two weeks, but you know the Habs are going to regain some of their early spark and start winning games. This week or next, it'll happen. The question is how long these slumps last and how many future slumps they have. Two/three weak stretches are acceptable, prolonged winless streaks are not.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
1st time this year that im indifferent about it being game day. No excitement at all to get home from work and watch them play

Ah welcome to the last 4 years for me friend. For me, I can thank Bergie and Geoffy for the better fan experience!

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
If Montreal lose tonight, it will be really concerning.. lol. Marc denis was saying, when he was playing, like in Colorado, after a defeat, the next game, guys steps up their game and won these game. He said, when you are playing on a « good team ». Slump are really short and after a lost. Everybody step up their game and win the next game. So he said, when it was a back to back and the first goalie lost the first game. He knew he would win the next game. Bad team can pass into a worse and long slump. But for a good team, they are not suppose to be into a long one.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I find it hilarious that this is even a story lol.

Yes...Danault intentionally speared Stutzle in the neck while Danault had his back turned and wasn't even looking

Yes we know from his goal scoring prowess that hand eye coordination is not his forte...:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Reactions: 417 and Doc McKenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad