Pre-Game Talk: Game 18: Montreal @ Ottawa, Tues. Feb 23rd, 7pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I was so not invested in last game seeing them struggle against the Sens that I didn't realize this happened:

Yeah, near the end of 3rd, I think. It was accidental and Stutzle was hunched over too, so not sure what they'd expect.

DoPs have gone on vacation this season anyway. Just don't expect disciplinary action.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I AM PUMPED FOR THIS GAME, THE BOYS ARE GOING TO COME IN AND DESTROY THESE FOOLS IN A TRUE DISPLAY OF THEIR LEGENDARY SKILL

Oh whats that ? Danault 20 minutes ? Byron at 4 on 4 ? Chiarot and Edmundson taking 30% of the shots ? Dang.

Kotkaniemi best center and is used for 13 minutes?

In Edmundson's defense, though, at least most of his shots at least make it to the net.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I really tried to master any kind of excitement about tonight's game but I got nothing... More of Julien, Danno, Byron, Weber, Chiarot, Price... I got nothing...

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Yeah, I smell a win here. If it was against a better team then another L... but habs will win this... mark my words
100% calling this a win. Its in the bag people!!! :walrus:

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I was so not invested in last game seeing them struggle against the Sens that I didn't realize this happened:

I find it hilarious that this is even a story lol.

Yes...Danault intentionally speared Stutzle in the neck while Danault had his back turned and wasn't even looking

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I find it hilarious that this is even a story lol.

Yes...Danault intentionally speared Stutzle in the neck while Danault had his back turned and wasn't even looking
I was going to say... how the F is it considered something to be reviewed? It was an accidental high stick... Is this coming from the league or from deranged senators fans (all 2 of them)

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
1st time this year that im indifferent about it being game day. No excitement at all to get home from work and watch them play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad