GDT: Game #18 : KINGS @ SABRES - Tuesday, 11/12/’13 @ 4:00 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
This is a stretch of game where we can really make a run. There's not one team we SHOULD lose too. The only difficult stretch is back to back in NJ/NYI but at least we get NYI first.

Actually the Rangers have started playing closer to their potential. Something we know all too much about. After their rough start on the road they have won 3 in a row and are above .500. That really should be the only harder game. The other 3 as long as we don't play to their level we should win.

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
Stupid question ...
How can the Kings stand at 1 man game lost when Greene, Carter and Stoll all missed the last game ? Or does only players on IR count ?

Because I hadn't got to updating it yet that's how :p: ;)

Officially the Kings listing is only 5, they only have Carter & Stoll listed as 'injured',
but if you'd add the games lost by Greene and Clifford now it should be higher, I'm
guessing even though these guys are Day-to-Day the Kings are just listing them as
'Healthy' scratches ?

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
good luck tonight and quick OT question. wasnt proposed by me but like to know kings fans thoughts.

roman josi , collin wilson, gabriel bourque, 2014 & 2015 2nd round picks for anze kopitar... well?

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
good luck tonight and quick OT question. wasnt proposed by me but like to know kings fans thoughts.

roman josi , collin wilson, gabriel bourque, 2014 & 2015 2nd round picks for anze kopitar... well?

What ?

Would you trade Kopitar(if he was already a Predator) for that package ? One that doesn't even include a 1st round pick ?

Those 2nd round picks might as well be third rounders, Cause Kopitar would instantly make NSH better.

Last edited:

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
What ?

Would you trade Kopitar(if he was already a Predator) for that package ? One that doesn't even include a 1st round pick ?

Those 2nd round picks might as well be third rounders, Cause Kopitar would instantly make NSH better.

those 2nd round picks would be a 35-40th overall.. were bad even w/kopitar.

you get josi (1st pairing LHD) , wilson (young top 6 forward) , bourque (would have had 26 goals last year if continued pace and played 82 games).. real solid 3rd line guy then the 2 picks around 37th overall

KingKopitar11*

That year I was playing SCAHA hockey and almost all of my teammates were Duck fans. I didn't hear the end of it for weeks.

Wow that sucks. I remember not wanting to watch another game because it was so embarrassing

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
those 2nd round picks would be a 35-40th overall.. were bad even w/kopitar.

you get josi (1st pairing LHD) , wilson (young top 6 forward) , bourque (would have had 26 goals last year if continued pace and played 82 games).. real solid 3rd line guy then the 2 picks around 37th overall

How about Shea Weber for Muzzin, Stoll, Lewis, and a couple of second round picks?

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles

Seth Jones, Hornqvist, 2014 1st and Wilson for Kopitar, Fraser and Regehr. Too rich but that's what's it'd take.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Kings are 1-9-1 in Buffalo dating all the way back to the 93-94 season.

lloyd-300x300.jpg

Mattias

The friendly cat.
Feb 15, 2009
If my memory is correct, the Kings have a long history of struggling in Buffalo, and have been blown out on more than one occasion.

Yup.

I still remember when Buffalo scored 10 goals and the fabulous announcer went all GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL like it was his last game ever. Even I was cheering for Buffalo at that point though...

Riposte!

Jan 25, 2006
Seattle
Yup.

I still remember when Buffalo scored 10 goals and the fabulous announcer went all GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL like it was his last game ever. Even I was cheering for Buffalo at that point though...

The goaltending duo that game was Mathieu Garon and Adam Hauser.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Here is to the chance that we might pull a dean kennedy with Buffalo.

Here's to our leaving Buff two points richer after tonight no matter what.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
How about Shea Weber for Muzzin, Stoll, Lewis, and a couple of second round picks?

those arent even comparable.. the deal posted has substantial value. thanks for the input.

good luck tonight against buffalo.. dont think you need it

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
The thing is, when you have a player like Kopitar you don't trade him. Your team should've gone after Seguin while he was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->