Pre-Game Talk: GAME #18 - Canucks @ Red Wings - Sunday, February 24th, 2:00 p.m (SPAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
All I can say is that this game better be more exciting than the last. I predict a 4-1 win. Daniel, Kesler, Lapierre, and Ballard with goals. Datsyuk with theirs.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I have a feeling that we are going to slump our way to another President's Trophy. :laugh:

Yes, I know the Hawks record. I just have this feeling.

Can't wait for the game. Let's beat up the Red Wings. Kesler and Booth will go beast mode. :handclap:

Was anyone else happy to see beast mode playoff lapierre for a brief visit in the predators game? Good to see that he still has it.

I know a lot of people say they don't care about winning a president's trophy, but i sure as hell don't want to have to face the hawks in the 2nd/3rd round with them having home ice advantage. This better be some incentive for the canucks to try hard. We need home ice against that team.

Last edited:

KISSland

Jan 30, 2012
1Q9gGKL.jpg

So good. :biglaugh:

Crows*

Gotta start Lui in this one IMO.

Just glanced at march.....yikes...gonna be a grueling month.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Gotta start Lui in this one IMO.

Just glanced at march.....yikes...gonna be a grueling month.

I was going to have to miss every Thursday game because of work, but luckily they rescheduled me to work on Wednesdays instead.

Crows*

I was going to have to miss every Thursday game because of work, but luckily they rescheduled me to work on Wednesdays instead.

Great trade off. They play every Thursday in march. Just once on Wednesday. #winning

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Great trade off. They play every Thursday in march. Just once on Wednesday. #winning

Yeah, thank god for the switch! I can always skip my lectures on Thursdays afternoon anyway (never pay attention).

Hoping this game will be as good as the streak-breaking game.

keslerburrows

Mar 9, 2011
Vernon, Canada
Excited for this one. Canucks/Detroit games never fail to entertain.

Hope the Canucks have done their homework on Damien Brunner. That guy can skate like hell and he has a lethal shot.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Excited for this one. Canucks/Detroit games never fail to entertain.

Hope the Canucks have done their homework on Damien Brunner. That guy can skate like hell and he has a lethal shot.

I haven't seen him play a lot, so this might be just stat watching...but I have him in my pool and he seems to end up as a minus player a lot.

keslerburrows

Mar 9, 2011
Vernon, Canada
I haven't seen him play a lot, so this might be just stat watching...but I have him in my pool and he seems to end up as a minus player a lot.

He does seem to rack in the minus column.. But I've been tracking this guy for a couple years (ever since the Wild almost signed him a couple years ago.) Anyway, the guy definitely has high end offensive talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->