GDT: Game 17: Road Trip: 11/15: Boston Bruins @ Anaheim Ducks: 10pm ET: NESN, Prime, SN360, 98.5, AM 830

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Nash, Schaller, Kuraly, Accari Beleskey, are skating but accomplishing nothing. Its easy to defend them. Just keep them grinding against the boards and let them cycle. They cant do anything else.

Reactions: Wack Edwards

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
On a side note, you think tonight was bad... wait until they play the Kings.
i suspect they'll play better. dunno if they'll win but they'll keep it close I bet. This team seems to play up or down to its competition quite a bit.

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Well, everyone pushing for the youth movement going back to CJ’s days on the bench. Here’s the results, we aren’t even competitive anymore.

If Clode would have given these kids some ice time, maybe they are further developed or moved by now. Their age in not the problem. It’s their lack of talent. Most of these youngsters are below average talent wise.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
how Pasta doesn't draw a hooking penalty there is beyond me. This league is so f***ing lost when it comes to what constitutes a penalty. Player had his stick deep in Pasta's hands and stripped him of his stick and gets no call.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Its still the youth movement isn’t it? Who replaced the key forwards? The players everyone has been crying for.

This is why you keep vets like Dominic Moore and players like Chris Kelly . To hold the youth together while they learn.

All the veterans that were supposed to be here with the young team are currently hurt. Why is this such a difficult concept for people to understand.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I turned it off. I hope they can pull off a miracle but if they do I'm just gonna have to find out in the morning.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
If Clode would have given these kids some ice time, maybe they are further developed or moved by now. Their age in not the problem. It’s their lack of talent. Most of these youngsters are below average talent wise.
It’s too early to say . They’are being expected to be legit NHL ers right from the get go . I remember Marchand not being particularly impressive early on in his rookie year .

Reactions: BarnumEffect

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
how Pasta doesn't draw a hooking penalty there is beyond me. This league is so ****ing lost when it comes to what constitutes a penalty. Player had his stick deep in Pasta's hands and stripped him of his stick and gets no call.

Baffling as the NHL is forcing the refs to be hypersensitive about brickwork.

About time, a PP. However... a PP with Kuraly is not a good PP. Too many injuries.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Always liked the idea of bringing a rookie or two up a year but not 10.

Have to say that Cechlerik (sp?) has looked pretty good. Reminds me of a young Krejci with the way he moves around.

Thing is, you read the comments around here, a lot of fans screamed to get younger for years. Bashed CJ for not allowing the young players to see much ice time. Didn’t understand why some vet (insert name) was getting more ice time over some new call up. You are seeing why.

Anaheim is just as injured as we are, so missing key forwards is no excuse. This was the game they should or could have won. The Kings and Sharks are going to be ugly games.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Always liked the idea of bringing a rookie or two up a year but not 10.

Have to say that Cechlerik (sp?) has looked pretty good. Reminds me of a young Krejci with the way he moves around.

There are this many rookies in the lineup DUE TO INJURIES. INJURIES. INJURIES. should I say it again? INJURIES.

Marchand — Bergeron — Bjork
Debrusk — Krejci — Pastrnak
Heinen — Spooner — Backes
Schaller — Nash — Acciari

The bruins didn’t plan this. It wasn’t a situation where they wanted to bring up this many kids, and have to play 4th liners and career AHLers all over the lineup.

Reactions: Wack Edwards

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Thing is, you read the comments around here, a lot of fans screamed to get younger for years. Bashed CJ for not allowing the young players to see much ice time. Didn’t understand why some vet (insert name) was getting more ice time over some new call up. You are seeing why.

Anaheim is just as injured as we are, so missing key forwards is no excuse. This was the game they should or could have won. The Kings and Sharks are going to be ugly games.

What a gross misrepresentation of the issues people had with Clode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad