GDT: Game #17 - "Revenge of the Edler" - Canucks vs. Coyotes - 6PM, SNET-PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Maybe we need this guy called up: :)

@ElliottPap1m
Nux prospect Cole Cassels has four goals (3 on PP) for Oshawa thru 2 periods tonight as his Generals lead Ottawa 6-0

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
sounds like a great name for a brothel.

I was thinking something along those lines... but I've had too many infractions lately and thought I should just leave it alone. :laugh:

Seriously? Like is the 7 supposed to be an upside down L? I really don't get it. Maybe I'm thinking too hard.

It started in the 2010 playoffs when Luongo had a meltdown against the Hawks and let in 7 goals. I'm not sure if he's ever been Luon9o... but I definitely remember a Luon8o. :cry:

Though tonight we'll see a repeat performance by Lu0ng0. ;)

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Why is saying "7uongo" banned on these forums?

Serious question

We joke about it here occasionally, but outside the Nucks boards, it was a frequent shot at the team and just became tiresome. After 2011, you could not talk about Luongo without 7uongo 'jokes'. It's less about "hurt feelings" and simply courtesy to Canuck fans. Rangers have a similar rule about the nickname "Rags."

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011

@ElliottPap1m
Nux prospect Cole Cassels has four goals (3 on PP) for Oshawa thru 2 periods tonight as his Generals lead Ottawa 6-0

He must pass less than Kesler. :sarcasm:

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say I'm sorry if anyone's offended by my GDT on the Yotes board. It's just a tradition to make fun of the other team with our GDT and since I don't usually make them I kept it up since our regular GDT maker went MIA and didn't post one.

That's cool. But can you explain to me why you bother with a new GDT? Threads can stay open for 1000 posts, that'd cover you guys for a whole season or two.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

@ElliottPap1m

After this game he'll be tied for 4th in the OHL for scoring. The kid was a good pick plain and simple. Impressed the heck outta me at camp and even before that at the rookie scrimmages.

D0ctorCool

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver
After this game he'll be tied for 4th in the OHL for scoring. The kid was a good pick plain and simple. Impressed the heck outta me at camp and even before that at the rookie scrimmages.

I believe the stats update in real-time. So he is where he is. Mind you, if he keeps up this pace today, anything is possible. :)

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I'm just happy that there aren't any more Value Village commercials. RIP duck that is also a ref.

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver

@ElliottPap1m

I don't think we can call up prospects like Cassels (Junior) something to do with the new CBA I think. But I agree he has been great, especially for a 3rd rounder. Can't wait to see him play in the pre-season, same with Shinkaruk and Horvat.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013

Yep, me as well. Hope he keeps it up for the rest of the year.

Now.....Game On!!

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I don't think we can call up prospects like Cassels (Junior) something to do with the new CBA I think. But I agree he has been great, especially for a 3rd rounder. Can't wait to see him play in the pre-season, same with Shinkaruk and Horvat.

I was just kidding, but looking forward to the future for this kid.

I'm calling it now; Burrows with the first (his first) in the first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad