GDT: Game #17 - "Revenge of the Edler" - Canucks vs. Coyotes - 6PM, SNET-PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
Wait, a guy is coming to Vancouver on a road trip and he's planning on drinking Kokanee? Seriously? Someone tell that guy when it comes to beer, southern BC is like Portland North, tons of great micro brews to choose from.

GrogZilla

Mar 31, 2013
Would really be a good time for Luongo to go on one of his dominating November rolls.

Such a tough stretch.

Would also be nice if Torts actually had a decision to make on what forwards were dressing.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Wait, a guy is coming to Vancouver on a road trip and he's planning on drinking Kokanee? Seriously? Someone tell that guy when it comes to beer, southern BC is like Portland North, tons of great micro brews to choose from.

He's probably never heard of them though.

****ing hell the image didn't resize. Pretend there's a picture of a hipster here.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Would really be a good time for Luongo to go on one of his dominating November rolls.

Such a tough stretch.

Would also be nice if Torts actually had a decision to make on what forwards were dressing.

You mean actually have more than 12 healthy forwards, and not 11 and forced to decide which defenseman to dress up front? :naughty:

I do give credit to Tortorella though, he's coached a very good game plan.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say I'm sorry if anyone's offended by my GDT on the Yotes board. It's just a tradition to make fun of the other team with our GDT and since I don't usually make them I kept it up since our regular GDT maker went MIA and didn't post one.

NCUHXVm.gif

ROADHOUSE!!!

kootenayfan

Sep 3, 2005
Southeastern BC
Looking forward to this one. I have been to a couple of games at Jobing.com, really enjoyed Westgate and the Yardhouse (Is it still there?)

And to the poster who said you could fly down and get glass seats for the same price as glass seats in Vancouver, its true. Plus my wife is from Phoenix so we stay with her neice who lives just 20 mins or so from the Rink.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Looking forward to this one. I have been to a couple of games at Jobing.com, really enjoyed Westgate and the Yardhouse (Is it still there?)

And to the poster who said you could fly down and get glass seats for the same price as glass seats in Vancouver, its true. Plus my wife is from Phoenix so we stay with her neice who lives just 20 mins or so from the Rink.

my buddies are down there tonight doing something similar. Im jealous

Labamba

Too Much 4 CDC
Feb 26, 2013
Shuswap

Drink a gallon of micro brew and update us on your condition the next day.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Why is saying "7uongo" banned on these forums?

Serious question

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I forgot just how stupid of an arena name they have in Glendale.

Seriously, is there a worse one in the NHL?

I thought it was terrible at first. Then we just started calling it The Job. Which is a good abbreviation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad