GDT: Game 17: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 11/9/19 7:00pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
JY8dOZb.jpg

HEFSwxm.jpg

BWIbVLw.jpg

pz8Mqf4.jpg

Last edited:

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Supposed to be an easy win but they're a team of "gros bonhommes" so I wouldn't be suprised if we lost.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
There are no easy games in this league, games take on their own momentum.

Any team can beat any team on any given night. Any team with Kopitar and Doughty cannot be taken lightly

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Looking forward to this game. The Canadiens speed thru the neutral zone is off the charts. Really like what Bergevin has done with this team. Back in summer of '18, making all those trades for Domi, Tatar, etc... They are able to close the gap and turn defensemen. Gives them an advantage. Makes them more aggressive on the forecheck and creating turnovers. That's hard to do change your team overnight.

Reactions: Pomee

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Completely meaningless but I wish arrangements could be made to have Kings play in their purples.

When I was at their game Thursday I didn't see many fans, but the ones I did wore a purple or gold jersey.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is it official that KK is coming off IR? If so, who gets cut?

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
They might move Poehling to the wing and cut 1 of the wingers.

Wouldn't mind seeing Poehling - Thompson - Suzuki on the 4th line, could be a good exploitation line.

Reactions: Jack Skellington

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
would folin even know he's getting waived

not even sure he remembers he's a hockey player at this point

I forgot about him so that may prove your point...

But MB seems reluctant to lose "assets"

Reactions: Bask

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I forgot about him so that may prove your point...

But MB seems reluctant to lose "assets"

I remember MB saying that if he waived Folin, he’d get picked up. Great. Get something for him then. Dozen sticks — sold!

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
They will go with the kids once the season is lost but still keep all of the vets at the deadline. Next year we will start off just like we did this year with maybe a new Chiarot or two:sarcasm:

I don't even think that's true.. we acquired Thompson and moved KK to the wing, in a move that ensured we missed the play-offs last year.

Good thing Julien was so clairvoyant, he knew that amidst one of KK's best stretches, he was tired.. and it was completely because of fatigue he tailed off, not becuase he played fourth line LW at the same time he was supposedly tired.

Reactions: habsfan891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad