Is it time to panic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I thought that was hilarious. Hate to see Z get **** on but that was priceless. How do you even respond to that?

"**** you're horrible"

That holds weight when you're talking to some 4th line scrub bouncing between the NHL and AHL (Subban isn't the first to use that), but with someone like Z that is a weak insult. I do enjoy Subban admitting hes a p***y though. For someone who dives and throws cheap shots as much as he does there really isn't a leg for him to stand on.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
That holds weight when you're talking to some 4th line scrub bouncing between the NHL and AHL (Subban isn't the first to use that), but with someone like Z that is a weak insult. I do enjoy Subban admitting hes a ***** though. For someone who dives and throws cheap shots as much as he does there really isn't a leg for him to stand on.
Right!
Zadorov wins the verbal exchange hands down. When a known smart mouth like Subban can’t have a good come back it’s because he was distabilzed.

Good job Zad!

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
That exchange breaks my Pierre McGuire top 10, thanks to his apology for any language I was able to rewind it and turn the sound up to hear it properly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->