GDT: Game #16: St. Louis Blues vs. Phoenix Coyotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
Yup... and watching this.. i smaking me question if we are a contender team. We are losing and struggling against the yotes? :cry:

We miss the net point blank... Cole... I still see nothing solid out of this guy. He has made many bonehead moves.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Great timing for this commercial break for Phoenix. We finally get some zone time, and then the energy is zapped away.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Yeah, I don't care what people say about Roy, the guy sucks. He's soft on the puck, can't make a play, and is awful defensively. I would of preferred to keep Perron, and not sign Roy.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Yeah, I don't care what people say about Roy, the guy sucks. He's soft on the puck, can't make a play, and is awful defensively. I would of preferred to keep Perron, and not sign Roy.

With the emergence of Sobotka, I'd have to agree.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
I'd like to see less of Morrow, A LOT less.

Have yet to be impressed with what he (slowly) brings to the table.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Yup... and watching this.. i smaking me question if we are a contender team. We are losing and struggling against the yotes? :cry:

We miss the net point blank... Cole... I still see nothing solid out of this guy. He has made many bonehead moves.

Contrary to popular belief, Phoenix is actually a quality team.

illninofan*

Not that I'm trying to start s*** because I was about as pro-Roy as anyone, but would Perron be an upgrade over Roy? And why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad