GDT: Game 16: Preds @ Stars 2/15/21 (Postponed Due To Weather)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2007
Apparently the teams were already dressed, the off ice officials were there, as well as the arena workers.

Complete fail on how this was handled. The power situation didn't just suddenly come up- if they were going to call it off it should have been hours ago. A whole bunch of people had to get out and risk the elements for no reason whatsoever........
It was the first step in demoting the Preds to AHL, and best AHL team to NHL. Like they do in soccer.
They decided tonight to not allow the Preds to have even one more pretend NHL game.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Hahahah, yeah, just fixed it. Funny enough I don't watch the NBA at all (and out here it's Lakers blah, blah, blah 365 days a year). Are the Grizzlies good yet?

I had zero interest in the NBA until Ja came along so now I follow the Grizzlies scores and Ja's stats. They are still mediocre, probably will battle for a playoff spot in the west but wont be a contender.

Jul 12, 2007
We’ve got a good solid 3-4” in the MJ / OH / Herm / Donelson area, with a nice 12-14 degrees to go with it. Not feeling shortchanged at all ....
Just thankful every time the old heat box fires up for a cycle.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
We’ve got a good solid 3-4” in the MJ / OH / Herm / Donelson area, with a nice 12-14 degrees to go with it. Not feeling shortchanged at all ....
Just thankful every time the old heat box fires up for a cycle.
Hey, that's where I live, too! Today I had 3 inches of compacted ice with about an inch of snow on top. It's better. I put on my boots and wandered around in it some.

Wonder if the Preds can even get back here or to Columbus from Dallas for the next game?

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Hey, that's where I live, too! Today I had 3 inches of compacted ice with about an inch of snow on top. It's better. I put on my boots and wandered around in it some.

Wonder if the Preds can even get back here or to Columbus from Dallas for the next game?
Dunno but they have a small window to get out before round 2 hits them.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY

Ask Viqsi.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
You would think that Poile would get the message. Even the universe doesn't want to see Hynes coach another game for this team.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
You would think that Poile would get the message. Even the universe doesn't want to see Hynes coach another game for this team.

real downside is the next games are against Columbus which is a team we have historically beaten something like 70% of the time. So this may end up giving Hynes even more time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad