GDT: Game 16: Preds @ Jets | 7:00 PM CST | Fox SportsSouth

cleangene63

Jan 25, 2006
Beautiful Bellevue
I think I've figured out why no major free agents want to come here: YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN with this bunch. Horns gets leveled twice by buttflynn, and our Captain was where?????????? At least Spals made some type of attempt to go after him after he leveled Cluner at the very end. I guess that off season "entertainment tax" is now going to be passed on to STH with price increases to make up for the deficit.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Bad loses are going to happen without Rinne. Doesn't matter if it was 2-0 or 5-0 you can't win if you don't score. Pavelec had a great game. Defense was horrible and has been for awhile.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
I think I've figured out why no major free agents want to come here: YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN with this bunch. Horns gets leveled twice by buttflynn, and our Captain was where?????????? At least Spals made some type of attempt to go after him after he leveled Cluner at the very end. I guess that off season "entertainment tax" is now going to be passed on to STH with price increases to make up for the deficit.

Thank you. It's not like if the defense had come in to go after buff we would've lost any worse. Geez guys, stand up for your freaking teammates. And that's exactly why we will never get far in the playoffs.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Preds-bench-300x200.jpg

Coach Trotz, Stalberg, Weber & Jones.

To listen click here.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Well of course Pavelec is going to have his best game of the season against the Preds.

At least they fought hard and worked until the final buzzer. Last year it seemed like if they got down 2 or 3 goals, especially early, they gave up. This year they work a lot harder, for the entire game.

No luck for us at all. Every bounce the team was getting in previous games went the way of the jets.

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
Good thing is we had some great chances on offense. Their goalie played lights out last night.
Hutton has earned to sit the bench for a few games while the D pampers him for also leaving him out to dry to many times.

Wrong Box Legwand

Jul 29, 2013
Well I didn't see the game at all and it sounds like that's a good thing.

Oh well... Anyone have a video of the Clune fight?

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
it just makes me download the app.. and i did. then makes me sign in and i don't have an account nor do i see a register option.

Huh. Shouldn't need to do that. Make sure you're under Highlights and Shows because all game highlights are free to watch and I've never had to download anything to watch them.

kasps

Oct 14, 2013
Jets 1 Preds 0

I loathe the Winnipeg fans that attacked us and continues to attack us because we are in the league and their arrogance toward hockey in Nashville. Go Predators!!!!

What are you talking about:shakehead Winnipeg fans know, Nashville has a good fan base, passionate and appreciate the model they have used to become a solid playoff team. Your coach is from Winnipeg ,Totoo was followed closely by a lot of hockey fans in our province when he played for the Preds.

bloggerfanthe*

How did Beck play? I noticed he was only a -1 and had a few shots on net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad