Goaltenders
Ondrej Pavelec
Al Montoya

Scratches/Injuries
Evander Kane | Paul Postma "IR" | Jim Slater "IR"
Mark Stuart "IR" | Jacob Trouba "IR"
[/SIZE]

[size=+3]Team's Last Games Out[/size]

[size=+2]11/06/2013 Nashville Predators (6) @ Colorado Avalanche (4), Win[/size]
[size=+1]GAME RECAP[/size]

[size=+2]11/06/2013 Winnipeg Jets (1) @ Chicago Blackhawks (4), Loss[/size]
[size=+1]GAME RECAP[/size]

[size=+3]Standings[/size]

WCstandings_zpsb8371b8e.jpg

nhlstandings_zpsd6159db1.jpg

[size=+3]Where to Watch/Listen:[/size]
*Click on Images for Channel Listings or Feeds

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
I haven't heard yet if Fisher or Hendricks will be back in the line-up tonight, and if so who that would push out. I am also not sure if Evander Kane is in either. Although I won't lose any sleep if he doesn't play!!

Never the less, GO PREDS!!!!!!!

dubgeek

Mar 1, 2012
Franklin, TN
My fear for tonight is that after playing pretty well and taking points out of better teams the Preds will lay an egg against a Jets team they ought to dominate.

I really hope it doesn't happen, but it would fit the pattern. It's all too common for mid-level teams like the Preds to play up or down to the level of their competition.

4-2 Perds ;) win.

Stahlberg nets his second, Hornqvist mashes around in front of the net to pot 2. Dunno who scores the fourth.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
3-1 Preds,

ron hainsey scores 6 goals

for the hurricanes? he signed there this season.

Preds win 4-3. Stally scores again and Beck scores too.

When are we going to sign Bryzgalov or make a move for a better goalie. I'll ride with Hutton for as long as needed but I wouldn't mind seeing a cheap Bryz.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
I hate the West. You win a game and you seemingly just keep pace with everyone else; you lose a game and the world is ending. Taking 5 of 6 points from the first three road games was great, but we still need this one. It would be great to win this one, take 2-3 of 4 from the NJ / NYI games and then likely lose the PIT game before heading home.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Better hope Clune doesn't read these boards. On Twitter he had some disparaging remarks to a blogger who criticized Hutton. Even on Twitter, the guy is stepping up for his teammates.

Doesn't mean he's not a douchecanoe ... the only reason he joined twitter was to pimp his cause & once he met his goal, he "peaced out", and then was coerced to come back by teammates apparently ... I gave mine up a week or so ago.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
With Dineen getting canned a couple of hours ago, anyone else think Noel is gone if Peg loses tonight? I think it's plausible; I think they're underperforming worse than FLA.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
For fun, the current standings extrapolated out to 82 games. Yes, I understand how intraconference scheduling works later in the season; point totals here are inflated and actual projections would incorporate H2H matchups, but it's still interesting.

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
Better hope Clune doesn't read these boards. On Twitter he had some disparaging remarks to a blogger who criticized Hutton. Even on Twitter, the guy is stepping up for his teammates.

He called out Justin Bourne who is a son of a Hall of Famer and a former minor league player himself. Bourne made a snarky comment about Hutton. He was not the first or last on my Twitter feed to point out that Hutton won the game and tell him to buzz off...

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Jets 1 Preds 0

I loathe the Winnipeg fans that attacked us and continues to attack us because we are in the league and their arrogance toward hockey in Nashville. Go Predators!!!!

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Well I thought I'd be able to watch the game on sports south, but it must be on sports tennessee. Here in BG, we'll get the UK basketball game from 6 to 8 which is totally understandable. But I thought they would switch to Preds feed after. Cable guide shows another basketball game coming on afterwards. hmmm. Guess I'll have to watch a stream instead. :(

Badger22

Nov 6, 2013
Madison, WI
Will have to be checking gamecenter and the boards for updates tonight, seeing as I have dinner with the GF and her family. Hopefully its a lively GDT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad