GDT: Game 16 | Pens @ Devils | 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Even out of our big names, only 1 is really producing and Sid right now has 7pts in his last 7 games, Phil has now put up 5 assists in his last 7, Geno 3pts in his last 7.

Only 1 of our stars is showing up, Malkin has been an absolute abomination on his own, his own doing, taking dumb penalties and checking out.

But we're having this need to blame the bottom 6 and other grinders. My point is you are having struggles all throughout the roster, there isn't just 1 or 2 guys playing poorly, it's like 10+ guys.

At what point, when a number is that large, do you blame coaching as the real issue and not just the players?

THAT is my point.
So, your argument is you want the stars to always produce and never have bad games. The supporting cast can basically just show up, collect a paycheck, and go home.

At any rate, I think I AM blaming coaching here. Malkin's line was broken up. The one line on the team that was working. I don't think you can find a post where I'd argue otherwise.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
No . . . say it . . . say it.

r25bJVc.gif

Haha I love that scene

Reactions: KIRK

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So, your argument is you want the stars to always produce and never have bad games. The supporting cast can basically just show up, collect a paycheck, and go home.

At any rate, I think I AM blaming coaching here. Malkin's line was broken up. The one line on the team that was working. I don't think you can find a post where I'd argue otherwise.
JFC, I am saying most of the team f***ing sucks.

THE COACHING f***ING SUCKS.

We don't suck because Sheahan, Cullen, Rust, etc aren't producing. We suck because this coaching staff can't figure out how to f***ing use what they have.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad