GDT: Game 16 | Pens @ Devils | 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
I honestly have no idea how to fix any of this.

Sprong isnt getting **** in a trade.
I doubt the return on Rust, Hags would be worth losing the 2 faster guys on our team.

I'd love to trade Maatta out west for a young dman more suited for our style of play. But even after that we still got issues on the back end.

Idk....

I think you try to start fixing it by actually trying to play guys who work together together and demote guys (rust) for doing nothing.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
10:49 for ZAR
giphy.webp

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here. Unless you think those 3 should be doing everything on every night with zero support from anybody else on the team.

Even out of our big names, only 1 is really producing and Sid right now has 7pts in his last 7 games, Phil has now put up 5 assists in his last 7, Geno 3pts in his last 7.

Only 1 of our stars is showing up, Malkin has been an absolute abomination on his own, his own doing, taking dumb penalties and checking out.

But we're having this need to blame the bottom 6 and other grinders. My point is you are having struggles all throughout the roster, there isn't just 1 or 2 guys playing poorly, it's like 10+ guys.

At what point, when a number is that large, do you blame coaching as the real issue and not just the players?

THAT is my point.

Reactions: Andy99

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
I thought there was something wrong with my feed, but it turns out it was just maatta skating up the ice

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->